Whoooaaaa, we're halfway there!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A little over halfway to catching up to @Blind Owl for most messages on here.

View attachment 12184

Do I shitpost too much? Maybe.
Does this make Blind Owl the better shit poster? Most definitely.
Haha, I've even taken the last few months off, given you ample opportunity to catch up. You're slacking old boy!
Well I was navy..... damn month ahead giving him all the benefits....
I was grandfathered into the old school class of shit poster.
My oldest kid is Canadian Navy and the youngest wants to be US Coast Guard in a year. It's just hard to beat the Canadian Army at ... wait. Never mind. National secrets.
Shhhhhh. Don't tell them about the MSBIEDs (maple syrup borne IEDs)

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
The problem with posts like these is that you give him opportunity to shitpost in reply and increase his monopoly even further!
Even in the age of monopolist macro shit posters, I believe that everyone can still appreciate a micro shit post. That's why I'm taking an opportunity to shit post on your shit post. Taste the small batch quality

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Even in the age of monopolist macro shit posters, I believe that everyone can still appreciate a micro shit post. That's why I'm taking an opportunity to shit post on your shit post. Taste the small batch quality
Holy shit! Genius! I may capitalize on that myself!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
My oldest kid is Canadian Navy and the youngest wants to be US Coast Guard in a year. It's just hard to beat the Canadian Army at ... wait. Never mind. National secrets.
I have two friends at church who work for USCG. They both jump out of perfectly good helicopters into the sea during hurricanes. Talk about nuts. . .

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Please, no more tasting of the shit....post.....
For sanitary purposes...
Holy shit! Genius! I may capitalize on that myself!
Ahhh great, all aboard the shitpost train?
Dont you do your thinky face at me....

Forgot your password?