marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I had that with a Hornet a while ago, first I got one Hornet, a few days later I had 2 Hornets. I stripped the weapons off the Hornets so I didn't had to switch weapons between the Gladius and the Delta every time. After a while they will disappear.
Replace the wing 2 gimballed wing CF-007 with 2 CF-117 and have some fun ;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I don't know - will check this later. The last days I was bored and played Diablo III.
I would really like if they were announcing a reboot. I'm a fan from the very start of Diablo.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Does subscriber level factor into what/how many ships you receive? Because alongside the Glagius, I've had a Captured Vanduul Scythe sitting in my hanger for a week and a half and it kinda scares me. How does that thing even work!?!?
I wouldn't complain if I could test a Scythe? In the all ships free fly week (or something like that) I did fly in a Scythe or Glaive (my memory can't go back so far) At that moment I didn't know how to use boost or strafe and found it not a good fightable ship. I tried a superhornet too that week, without gimbal lock.... That was horrible, my mind isn't ment to understand flight and aiming separated.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Does subscriber level factor into what/how many ships you receive? Because alongside the Glagius, I've had a Captured Vanduul Scythe sitting in my hanger for a week and a half and it kinda scares me. How does that thing even work!?!?
The Scythe works very well, actually. It's fast, agile and pretty hard hitting. Crawl around under the cockpit area looking up until you get the <<USE>>indicator, then hit F. It takes a few seconds for the entry animation to start, but that's normal.

Forgot your password?