Why don't we have our own skin on RSI?

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
If Operation Pitchfork has their own skin on RSI, and if we are as involved as people say we are about star citizen (according to some people) why dont we have our own TEST skin on the RSI website? This has probably been answered before and its just a question I thought needed to be answered. :slight_smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mich Angel

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
AFAIK, the Operation Pitchfork org took their name after the event in the Star Citizen lore. So the skin came before the org.
I might be wrong, though.

EDIT: I was, indeed, wrong. Operation Pitchfork seems to be an event that's scheduled to take place at the end of the beta where a bunch of people go destroy some Vanduul.
So yeah.
WHERE'S OUR SKIN, CIG? SKIN OR RIOT!!!!!!!!11one

EDIT2: I just realized they did give us a skin, actually. The limited edition Yellowjacket Dragonfly.
EDIT3: And our Yellow Jackets division was established way before the Dragonfly sale, so it MUST be a hat tip to us.

EDIT4: Okay, this last edit is just for the sake of editing. I'm getting the hang of it.

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
AFAIK, the Operation Pitchfork org took their name after the event in the Star Citizen lore. So the skin came before the org.
I might be wrong, though.

EDIT: I was, indeed, wrong. Operation Pitchfork seems to be an event that's scheduled to take place at the end of the beta where a bunch of people go destroy some Vanduul.
So yeah.
WHERE'S OUR SKIN, CIG? SKIN OR RIOT!!!!!!!!11one

EDIT2: I just realized they did give us a skin, actually. The limited edition Yellowjacket Dragonfly.
EDIT3: And our Yellow Jackets division was established way before the Dragonfly sale, so it MUST be a hat tip to us.

EDIT4: Okay, this last edit is just for the sake of editing. I'm getting the hang of it.
You need at least 3 more edits. Bare minimum.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
I would love to comment but there are not enough edits........

Forgot your password?