Why Hello There!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hey everybody! My name is Egriz...well my actual name is Eric..but I'm known as Egriz. Just joined up on the forums and wanted to say hello.

I heard this is the right place to get a good drink.

Though I'm more of a Scotch and Bourbon man myself, paired with a nice cigar.

Hope to see you all around!

Where you from stranger?

East Coast, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Always been a big fan of space and space games, from the moment I first read about SC, I was hooked.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Tough question to answer..since I look forward to a lot of aspects of such a large game. PvP (Bounty Hunting, etc) will probably a great focus of mine. Though simple exploration is always a blast.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Hmm..my memory sucks. If I had to name one..it would probably be Mega Man on the SNES.

What other games do you play?
Currently doing another playthrough of Skyrim. DayZ and League of Legends on the downtime.

Picard or Kirk?
Neither :)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I recently did the whole Dragonborn DLC.

For the next Elder scrolls game, Im going to ignore it for 2yrs, wait for all the best player mods and DLCs to come out, then get the entire thing on sale from Steam and play through EVERYTHING on the first go.

Reactions: Walex

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome to TEST!
Thank you!

I recently did the whole Dragonborn DLC.

For the next Elder scrolls game, Im going to ignore it for 2yrs, wait for all the best player mods and DLCs to come out, then get the entire thing on sale from Steam and play through EVERYTHING on the first go.
Haha yeah...the modding community really makes the game. I'm running over 100 mods during this playthrough and it's a huge improvement over vanilla Skyrim. I honestly could never play unmodded Skyrim again.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Welcome to test.

I suggest you learn this song if you wish to join us in the tavern. There are a lot of other songs but you will learn them with time.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Welcome to test.

I suggest you learn this song if you wish to join us in the tavern. There are a lot of other songs but you will learn them with time.
Oh man, I hope they do local area voice chat in areas like taverns. We could have TEST Irish drinking songs and Karaoke.

But what would we call such a space bar?!

Reactions: Munken

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
But what would we call such a space bar?!
Acceptable names include: Milliways, Galaxy Grill, or Le Palm D'Orbit. Internets points for you if you can get those references without google.

Forgot your password?