Why...Hello there.

Metsuro

Captain
Nov 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Metsuro
I am not terribly good at introductions. So uh... Hello. Most people call me Metsuro, mets for short or grim. I've been gamer all my life. Currently in school majoring in comp sci. Looking forward to teaching programming one day.

Here are some useful links for me I guess.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Metsuro (someone pointed out my citizen id number thing and I feel like I need to put on my big boy pants now)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/metsuro (Yes, I also have a great last name)

Where you from stranger?

Virginia, East Coast US.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Back in 2012 a post was made on reddit about CR's new website. Toss my email up and decided to watch it from the shadows. Pure lurker mode.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything.... I'm a huge pvp fan. In dreddit/test alliance I really enjoyed drunk fleets.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Depends on what type of game. The very first game I remember owning and playing was sonic 2 on my fancy new sega genesis.

What other games do you play?
Far to many to count.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I played eve in the day and naturally wanted to look for a reddit based community first. What convinced me to join? Nothing beats good drunk fleets.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard as this was my first ever experience with the series. Have yet to watch any more. I really should huh.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! I lived in Virginia Beach for the past 15 years before PCSing to California. I still even pay taxes to Virginia ;)

Welcome to test! Grab some spiced rum and man the turrets... let's see if we don't spill any on the controls!

Reactions: Tiger and Stoutman

Metsuro

Captain
Nov 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Metsuro
Welcome to Test! I lived in Virginia Beach for the past 15 years before PCSing to California. I still even pay taxes to Virginia ;)

Welcome to test! Grab some spiced rum and man the turrets... let's see if we don't spill any on the controls!
Thats funny, I was born in San Diego and moved to Virginia Beach.

Reactions: Tiger and Stoutman
Forgot your password?