Why, Hello!

Feb 12, 2017
RSI Handle
ArmedMosquito
Hello Space Invaders!

So I'm a new player just bought the game and already hooked to explore much as I can but never enough time as it flys by when playing this great game! I would love to be with a community that is active fun and engaging in whats happening in the game and I think I found the right place to make home!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/ArmedMosquito

Where you from stranger?
Rhode Island

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The universe and the ships and concept to the ambition.. I think this can be the best game of the year easy if not hold that title for some time.. Even has me wanting to buy a joystik now for better gameplay experience. I love the exploration, adventure side of it all with the missions.. but holy hell! I didn't expect being able to get in a ship walk around out and so much more..!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration certainly with ocassional PVP to keep the blood pumping at times. I really am not to sure what direction I will enjoy the most but I assume most of it.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Diablo 2 was the first multiplayer game I got into big before making the jump to World of Warcraft for years on end..

What other games do you play?
Well I have been searching for a game to commit to and this has to be it, it has to be. ;)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jyGoubaNNM

Didn't expect to see Test Squadron when following the steps but it looks to be on top of most. Great awards for a org also.

Picard or Kirk?
Jean-Luc Picard

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
It will not be best game of the year this year but Soon™ after it will be for sure. It is already the best TEST environment for drunk target practice out there however so welcome to the best bunch of drunks you will ever meet :beers:

Forgot your password?