Windows 10 is coming out in 17 hours from this post!

SamDaMan

Space Marshal
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
SamDaMan
Countdown timer can be found here : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/default.aspx

Whether you are getting it now or a month from now, please be sure to share with others the benefits of upgrading to Windows 10 if they are gaming. If you know anyone who is an avid gamer and is on the fence, try to convince them to upgrade so we can all benefit from DX12 coming to games faster.

I say DX12 coming to games faster because a lot of developers will wait for a majority of their user base to be on Windows 10 before they consider putting so much development time into things such as VR, DX12, and other Windows 10 support.

So, it does matter if people upgrade to it or not! So be sure to try and convince others who aren't sure if Windows 10 is worth it! Show developers that a majority of users do want DX 12 and Windows 10 support.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'll be holding off on upgrading immediately just in case there's major clusterfuck with the whole 7 -> 10 upgrade. As soon as it's clear it won't fuck my computer over, I'm on it like me on beer.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I'm waiting because I will probably reformat my hard drive, but I am taking online programming classes and need my software and files. Upgrading at late August at the earliest, probably later depending on how everyhting shapes up

Forgot your password?