Announcement for future special shop

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hello Testies,

Edit 24/11 : I managed to get one of the goal completed, first F8C in hangar :)

I am finally almost reaching all my goals for ship purchase in Star Citizen. The only two ships I want that I am missing are the Kraken and the Javelin. They technically both already sit in my buyback, as I bought the store credit standalone versions last IAE.

I have been patiently buying unique items I wanted from the Grey market in 2020-21, but since it did not help my Concierge ladder, I opened my first shop, the idea was melting those grey market ships, recycling the credit with my store, and purchasing those ships again. Like that I am doing 2 things at once : having the ship I want and the Concierge level progression ;)

Besides those 2 capital ships I want to buyback, I also have a lot of not assembled ships in hangar (two dozen ships in CCU states atm, a third being high end ships like Polaris, Hull-E, Perseus...), waiting for me to recycle as much store credit as possible and for some CCU missing in the chain..

Right now I am sitting because of that on a pile of store credits (above four thousands if I clean all the stuff I stocked for my shop in hangar and items bought from grey market that I want to recycle), but I do not want to use them to buy back those 2 capital ships again.

I am technically not that far from the Praetorian level if I count all the store credit I have, and I want to get that level to get 2 F8C. I was mainly using those credits to stock my shop for the only purpose of getting additional concierge progression, and to stock on stuff I wanted for myself to buy back at a later date with cash. I am in the process of reaching Wing Commander this month buying back my own stuff.

So to make it short, I would like to get rid of all this store credit, but I am not ready to do it at a loss selling it like that (the usual 30%). Thus, I will do some special sales soon, and offer a variety of LTI CCUed ships with optimized upgrade path that will make you save a lot, with no PayPal fee. The goal is to get back in cash what is needed to buy warbond Kraken and Javelin during IAE this year. I hope that starting doing that this summer will allow me to get the money for that event, and get Praetorian in the process once I will buy those capital ships.

After that the purpose of my shop will come to an end and I will most likely close it (or leave it open like that to offer any interesting stuff still at cost, without restocking it).

More info in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?