WTB 400i - (CLOSED - TRADED)

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
Hey, folks!

Looking to pick up a 400i w/LTI. Hit me up if you have one to get rid of!

Paying via cashapp or venmo. Buying from testies with established accounts only.

Reactions: GPcustoms

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Hey, folks!

Looking to pick up a 400i w/LTI. Hit me up if you have one to get rid of!

Paying via cashapp or venmo. Buying from testies with established accounts only.
If you're not in a rush for one of these, you could grab an STV (for the LTI), then CCU up from this late next month during IAE (And maybe save a bit as well, using WB CCU's).

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
One minor detail to bear in mind with this approach: Should you decide to melt the 400i in future, then decide you want to re-buy it later on, you would have to go through the same CCU routine, rather than simply grabbing the ship from buy-back (The STV would be available to buy-back with credits and quarterly buy-back token, but the CCU's from there would be reliant on store availability).

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
For others just in case if also interested, it's a CCU from Corsair, 5$ melt value, but you'll need to have a Corsair/Corsair CCU with locked price (in hangar), because Corsair is released next patch for IAE (3.17.4). I also have Corsairs CCUs if need.
Billed in EUR, add 20% french VAT, plus 10% PayPal + 0.35 EUR.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
This fine gentlemen went way out of his way to help me get a 400i (traded me through RSI CCUs). Total class act and an absolute pleasure to deal with. A+++

Thanks again, vahadar!
I needed to stuff an alt with a few vulture CCU, you did the work, thank you too ;)

Forgot your password?