WTB a LTI ship

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I was very excited with the VAT sale offering very tempting treats. I am about to purchase the Herald but I am very bitter about LTI, since I found out about SC at the end of that era. Before I do that I want to find out if there are any TEST members sitting on any LTI ships or packages willing to sell.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I was very excited with the VAT sale offering very tempting treats. I am about to purchase the Herald but I am very bitter about LTI, since I found out about SC at the end of that era. Before I do that I want to find out if there are any TEST members sitting on any LTI ships or packages willing to sell.
CIG will be revealing new concept ships in future so LTI will be available. In fact, I think the latest ships coming out are way better than the older ones so.....

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I actually bought cutlass blue in anticipation of Aegis bulldog concept sale with LTI. If the price of that one is somewhat reasonable, i'll probably melt blue or superhornet for it

Reactions: SeungRyul

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I actually bought cutlass blue in anticipation of Aegis bulldog concept sale with LTI. If the price of that one is somewhat reasonable, i'll probably melt blue or superhornet for it

I imagine the 'Bulldog' will be one of the biggest sellers to date. I will be first in line for one!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Yep. I've already earmarked a portion of funds as "Bulldog Monies" to expand my fleet even more.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I'm selling a Gladiator LTI. Currently SHI is 185 standalone in the store, TEST special of 200 USD for the LTI (normally goes for 240+ on the grey market)

Just holler if you're interested :D

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I'm selling a Gladiator LTI. Currently SHI is 185 standalone in the store, TEST special of 200 USD for the LTI (normally goes for 240+ on the grey market)

Just holler if you're interested :D
Interested but can't afford it. lol. But good on you for offering to Test members at discount!

Forgot your password?