WTB any LTI ship

StonyCrayon

Captain
Oct 1, 2018
RSI Handle
StonyCrayon
Hello all, I am new to this so if I posted this wrong then my bad. Anyways, I am looking to buy ANY LTI ship that is less than 100, if not, then just any ship that is not LTI, I am looking preferably for a nox but any cheap ship would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Deroth and Sraika

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Hello all, I am new to this so if I posted this wrong then my bad. Anyways, I am looking to buy ANY LTI ship that is less than 100, if not, then just any ship that is not LTI, I am looking preferably for a nox but any cheap ship would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
What are you hoping to CCU it to? Might be easier just to buy that.

Also, CitCon will surely be accompanied by ship sales and the anniversary sale (with probably 5 year insurance this year?) is right around the corner.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
What are you hoping to CCU it to? Might be easier just to buy that.

Also, CitCon will surely be accompanied by ship sales and the anniversary sale (with probably 5 year insurance this year?) is right around the corner.
Words of wisdom. And yes, five years insurance is about as good as LTI as it can get.

you will get plenty of chances to buy LTI ship before game goes live. We will get plenty of concept sales.
Again. Words of wisdom.

And welcome to the Loyal Order of Mustang Owners. Glad to have you.

Reactions: Xist

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Question is; how many of them and how often will we see a $50-$100 ship? I think I've seen only 1 recently, and that was the 100i. :p
The only time you will be able to buy a new ship with LTI for less than $1,000 is during a concept sale. As time goes on, those are increasingly rare.

It seems like it's more important to you to get LTI than to get a ship that actually interests you. Can you explain what your goal is?

LTI definitely isn't worth sacrificing gameplay. The shop you get is much more important. There may be a way for us to help if we understand what you really want.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
A mustang alpha xd
OK, you got the basic starter ship & package....cool!
you will get plenty of chances to buy LTI ship before game goes live. We will get plenty of concept sales.
^ this...CR mentioned that they were going to have starter ships from most of the "ship companies" come out...a couple of months ago, CIG sold the "Origin 100" which came with LTI, in both a basic ship and a starter package...I think the base ship was just $40, with LTI.

Long story short, I think sometime in the next year, we will get another company coming out with a starter ship, that should have LTI.

And as others have mentioned, if CIG does what they normally do, they should have sales in the next week or two around CitizenCon & the SC Anniversary with extended insurance...like maybe, 6 years, which is almost as good as LTI.

Wait for the next couple of weeks...I know, it sucks waiting!

Reactions: Xist and Sraika
Forgot your password?