WTB Caterpillar pirate skin.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Sorry but that CCU is worth $0 so it can't be traded.
hmmm only solution I can in that situation is owl pays you for a small LTI ship in your inventory or gives you one in a trade along with the credits to buy ccus up to the pillar. Then once it is turned into pillar you ccu it to the pirate version. Example is below:

@Blind Owl @MammonLord
Goal 290 USD for pillar

Owl first buys back NOX LTI. 40 USD
Owl upgrades NOX LTI to 205 USD Credits
Sends 225 andro to Mammon
Sends 40 USD to Mammon for LTI NOX
Sends 30 USD to cover gap from 225 to 295.

Mammon
Buysback NoX LTI
Upgrades NoX to Pillar
Upgrades Pillar to pirate.
Sends to owl.
Owl is happy.

This method takes 110 USD total

Another route is as follows
Owl buys Aurara ES 6 month 20 USD
Owl upgrades to andro 225 USD credits
Owl buys Aurora ES 6 month 20 USD
Owl upgrades Aurora ES to Mustang Beta 10 Credits.
Owl sends Mammon 40 USD cash
Owl sends Mustang beta and andro to Mammon

Mammon
buysback Nox(hopefully has one)
Upgrades nox to pillar
Upgrades Pillar to pirate
Sends to owl.
Owl is happy.

This method costs 80 USD total(Can be reduced further if mammon has P72 LTI or Aurora ES LTI)

Last thing I want to say is the cost overall can be even further reduced if Mammon wait till after 3.0 comes out and has upgrades for cutlass black from nox on standby and any other reduced cost CCUs as the cutlass black and nox are going to go up in price on release of 3.0 this would be ideal to save money but would be a lot more difficult to calculate. Up to you guys if you wanted to go this route or not if I had the CCUs id do it for you but sadly I don't have the cat CCU to pirate cat.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I have a one, the only question is: if I have a giftable ship and CCU it with gifted CCUs, can I still gift the CCUd ship? The Tax here is 21%, only way to minimize costs is to buyback a cheap as possible ship and CCU it with gifted tax free CCUs.
yes the ship will still be giftable no matter what ccu is applied.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have no credits. My account was refunded. I'm building from scratch. I do have low cost LTI ships in buy back, however, I will be buying the Cat Combo (with two DFs) either from @Stevetank or from my own buy back. I can't deny the value of that pack, haha.

I'm no to to concerned, the pirate skin will be available again at some point I'm sure.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
owl how many credits do you have and how much cash are you willing to spend trying to find best option for you.
I have no credits. My account was refunded. I'm building from scratch. I do have low cost LTI ships in buy back, however, I will be buying the Cat Combo (with two DFs) either from @Stevetank or from my own buy back. I can't deny the value of that pack, haha.

I'm no to to concerned, the pirate skin will be available again at some point I'm sure.
very true honestly the best route would be buy the original concept pillar from someone who has the pirate skin then you will save alot about 100 usd if i remember right.

just confirmed original cost was 225 usd correct me if wrong

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
very true honestly the best route would be buy the original concept pillar from someone who has the pirate skin then you will save alot about 100 usd if i remember right.

just confirmed original cost was 225 usd correct me if wrong
Yeah, it was much cheaper. IF someone has one they're will to sell. Big IF. Haha

Forgot your password?