WTB CCU Cutlass Black to Blue with Advocacy Tools (old and rare)

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I'm still looking for is the old Cutlass black to cutlass blue CCU that included the Advocacy tools which you can see here

The Black to Blue CCU with Advocacy tools was a special CCU that was released long ago.
Does anyone have this CCU unapplied? and willing to part with it?

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Got the Digital Pirate LTI pack! yay!
Now just hunting for this very special CCU to go with it!

The Black to Blue CCU, this one in particular, includes the advocacy tools. It's a really old CCU, and chances are only a few people have spares in their buybacks... if any at all.

Speedkills

Admiral
Oct 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedkills
My friend has one like this (but it's non-transferable):

I didn't even know the one with S42 etc. existed until you posted this. You may want to drop Kane a message on Reddit trade like @Amash-Akura suggested. He has two Blue upgrades available which may have the restraint system and baton included. I've done business with Kane before, and he was a solid seller / broker.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
My friend has one like this (but it's non-transferable):

I didn't even know the one with S42 etc. existed until you posted this. You may want to drop Kane a message on Reddit trade like @Amash-Akura suggested. He has two Blue upgrades available which may have the restraint system and baton included. I've done business with Kane before, and he was a solid seller / broker.
Nice! Did he get a few spare CCU's for that? sitting in his buybacks?

Reactions: Speedkills

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Got the Digital Pirate LTI pack! yay!
Now just hunting for this very special CCU to go with it!

The Black to Blue CCU, this one in particular, includes the advocacy tools. It's a really old CCU, and chances are only a few people have spares in their buybacks... if any at all.
From what I see the pack you have there is already upgraded to blue with Restraint system and Faction-9 Baton.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
From what I see the pack you have there is already upgraded to blue with Restraint system and Faction-9 Baton.
No no.. the picture I shared is just of a image I found.. that's not mine.. mine is this

And I'd love for it to be a super package by having that Cutlass Black to Blue w/ advocacy tools CCU. Then before I'd apply it, I'd melt this package, rebuy it with cash so it's "MY" pledge.. then apply that magical CCU. ... and yes.. I'm slightly crazy.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I'll keep my eyes out for that lol what are you going to do with the leftover credits?
Thank you!
I use my floating (left over) credits to secure buybacks for others (at cost of course) and myself in case I want to get a few more of a particular ship later. Every time I melt and rebuy.. it enables me to secure more buybacks during the concept sale periods.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
EDIT3:
So got the Digital Pirate LTI package,
Last thing for this I'm looking for is the old Cutlass black to cutlass blue CCU that included the Advocacy tools which you can see in Edit 2 image below.
I do have the addon Advocacy tools, but to make the ultimate Cutlass package in my fleet,
I must seek out this special CCU!
Thank you

OLD POSTS BELOW THIS POINT
###############################

Edit2:
This is the bad boy I want:

Digital Pirate LTI with advocacy tools included.
The melt value on the Digital Pirate LTI with the Black is $110 USD

The Black to Blue CCU with Advocacy tools was a special CCU that was released long ago.
Does anyone else have some spares of this CCU?

Everything else below is before discovering the beauty above
##################################################

Edit due to discovery of facts, details below.

So since Cutlass Blue concept LTI never existed,
I'm looking for a Pirate Pack LTI.

OLDER POST:
Wanting to buy a Cutlass Blue concept LTI. (not a ccu). Please pm me your offer. A screenshot of your buyback or in hangar list would be most appreciated to make sure it is a concept ship. Also posted my WTB on the reddit grey market
https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/6m97ya/wtb_cutlass_blue_concept_lti/

I currently have more than 17 satisfactory trades.
And I offer all my buybacks to fellow TESTies at cost + pp fees
https://testsquadron.com/threads/ships-for-testies-long-term-pledge-plan-tutorial.9423/
@DirectorGunner So I know you already got your cutlass black package but I thought I would toss this into your view. A cutlass blue package for 150 usd if you can catch it. I sent a PM to him to ask for a screenshot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/6nw84v/wtsi_used_to_do_media_and_used_ships_i_purchased/

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
Damnit I want that Cutlass Blue pack.

Ohh wait.. is that $150 for the Black to Blue upgrade.... screw that haha don't want them that much.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?