WTB cheap pc parts

Jenno180

Grand Admiral
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Jenno180
pretty much just want to move on to a new project so looking for some cheap pc parts to try and jerry rig the cheapest pc possible to go in to a plastic box

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
never buy a graphics card for cheap. they are pretty much overclocked.

your local dealer could support you with a case, if you dont have already one.

i bought 2 v2 xeon cpus for 50$ each a year ago.

now you should get v3 for that price on ebay.

then you build a computer arround it.

the mobo can also be worn, but should cost a bit more. maybe you have luck if you get a cheap xeon mobo used. asus is a good brand, but not if you want to go virtual.

i can sell you a xeon cpu with 4 cores for a friendship price of 30$

i bought a gtx 1050 ti , everyone told me this graphics card is shit, buy a 1080 ti.

but it is enough for star citizen and nearly all the games out there and is very cheap. (i discovered no game where it was too slow.)

okay, you want it cheap, but a great performance peak you get if you use ssd hds not normal ones.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
pretty much just want to move on to a new project so looking for some cheap pc parts to try and jerry rig the cheapest pc possible to go in to a plastic box
You doing something special with the plastic box like a mineral bath style cooling?(AKA fish tank computer)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
plan is just to shove the parts in it and then work out what to do with it XD
Oh I see lol so a standard computer of sorts I thought you were just doing a for fun computer build and didn't care what the specs were.

Forgot your password?