WTB - Eclipse Warbond and Caterpillar Pirate Edition

btravis77

Ensign
Dec 1, 2021
RSI Handle
lionxl
Hey guys,

It's that time and I'm looking to expand my hangar, in search of LTI on both and Original Concept non ccu'd - Eclipse with the Alternate skin and the caterpillar pirate edition if anyone has.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
The Pirate Cat can be unlocked for purchase by completing Pirate Swarm. I've seen some posts that there is a bug where it isn't automatically unlocking right now, so need to get a screenshot of completing it then send it to CIG Customer Support.

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hey guys,
It's that time and I'm looking to expand my hangar, in search of LTI on both and Original Concept non ccu'd - Eclipse with the Alternate skin and the caterpillar pirate edition if anyone has.
As Deroth says, you can unlock the pirate Caterpillar by completing Vanduul swarm. However it will be 6 months insurance, not LTI.

@vahadar has a store here, but you may need to be a member a little longer to have access to it. He's a great seller, with a long standing reputation. I've made several deals with him, and have always been pleased.
Thank you Doc, but I do not have those in stock :)
Plus Doc is right, most sellers require at least 3 months in the org, @btravis77, before selling to someone. Too much people coming here to buy at cost and to resell on Grey market after.

Forgot your password?