WTB Endeavor Master Set with LTI

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
Hi all - I'm wanting to purchase an Endeavor Master Set with LTI. Unfortunately I'm not well known enough to be able to purchase the one listed in Marketplace with another member, so I'm hoping someone else has one for sale, or can point me in the direction.

Thank you kindly!

edit: PS if any 'well known' members wants to vouch for me, that's also awesome, but I think it's disingenuous to create a relationship specifically for that goal.

PPS: I'm not a spai!

Last edited:

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Hi all - I'm wanting to purchase an Endeavor Master Set with LTI. Unfortunately I'm not well known enough to be able to purchase the one listed in Marketplace with another member, so I'm hoping someone else has one for sale, or can point me in the direction.

Thank you kindly!
How are you 45???? xD if you really are and that profile pic is u... wow man.. congrats xD you look like 25

Reactions: Shiwaz and Deroth

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
I like you already as you used the word disingenuous. It's a much better word then fake or insincere. I also like the f word facetious. We should all use them more.

Unfortunately I'm of no help, but if you ever need a tf2 avatar to appear in your thread I'm your guy.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
If nothing else, hang out until the anniversary sale. I was able to pick up all the bits & pieces with 5 years insurance, which is pretty much getting as good as you can get these days to LTI.
And if they keep the current pattern next year will be 5-6 years insurance.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'll vouch for you........as long as you get down under my desk for 15 minutes.

That's it.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hell, I might do that anyway! ;)

and frankly, that's pretty much what I did to pay for the Endeavor ;)
Haha thats pretty good and i'm also pretty shocked at you being 46 you don't look more than 27 or 28. I have wrinkles already setting in around my eyes... and im only 32 guess its time to consider some plastic surgury or something. As for the master set they are not common at all so finding one that someone is willing to give up could be very difficult. My suggestion would be try out kane, godmanage, or CloudasImperium they may have one stashed away for a special day.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
the 890J is next after the Endeavor. But won't be any time soon. I have some RL obligations that take priority over SC, (sadly).
I feel ya, I never would have got it but one of my clients at the time paid me in 600$ of store credit so I used that ot cut the costs.

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
PS: MIssion Accomplished, ended up getting it LTI, a hell of a deal. someone was selling it below cost to get out, so I got it even cheaper than I could here.. so thanks to the person who cockblocked my attempt here, you saved me a few hundred dollars! :D

Forgot your password?