WTB Gladiator CCU

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Don't ask. I haven't decided which ship I like more (ships are f@cking hard alright!), and frankly, I'm drunk.

That being said, I'd like to see who has what for SH and Sabre (comet included) CCUs that they could part with. Or, if anyone has an old Digital Colonel pack, let me know . . .

Feel free to debate SH vs Sabre

:black_heart::flag_ca::yellow_heart:

Now I want a Gladiator CCU. Haha. Don't judge me.

Oh, and I've acquired both the Sabre and the SH. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I'd say that if your skills are not the best at combat, the SH is much mire forgiving. I'm trying to find a package so that I can buy one :)

I've decided that I need a package to buy ships. That should slow me down.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'd say that if your skills are not the best at combat, the SH is much mire forgiving. I'm trying to find a package so that I can buy one :slight_smile:

I've decided that I need a package to buy ships. That should slow me down.
I feel like I'm trying to do the same. If you have any scraps, let me know. Haha

Also, the SH is MUCH more forgiving. That being said, I seem to survive for long periods in a Bucky, so maybe I'm not all bad.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I have:
- Taurus to Super Hornet CCU
- Taurus to Sabre CCU
- Sabre to Comet CCU

Also, the SH is MUCH more forgiving.
That is true, the Super Hornet can take a bigger punch
That being said, I seem to survive for long periods in a Bucky, so maybe I'm not all bad.
The Buccaneer is a small agile target with lots of firepower, you can't compare it to the Sabre. From the right angle, bottom or top, the Sabre is a BIG target, although it can carry a lot missiles compared to the Bucky
The real question is, which one is more FUN?
That depends on your target :wink:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When I had both I always ended up flying the Sabre more because it was faster and more agile so I had more fun with it. Then I got my Buccaneer. I don't have the Sabre or Super Hornet anymore.
My god that Bucky is fun eh?
Hahaha, as much as I want to just run a Bucky and Vanguard and call it good, I think it would behoove me to have a space superiority fighter.
I have:
- Taurus to Super Hornet CCU
- Taurus to Sabre CCU
- Sabre to Comet CCU
Well now I have to make a decision, haha. Assuming that you're willing to part with any of these?
That is true, the Super Hornet can take a bigger punch
I still haven't decided what style of flying suits me best. I guess I should be trying g both ships regularly, haha.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
My god that Bucky is fun eh?
Hahaha, as much as I want to just run a Bucky and Vanguard and call it good, I think it would behoove me to have a space superiority fighter.

Well now I have to make a decision, haha. Assuming that you're willing to part with any of these?

I still haven't decided what style of flying suits me best. I guess I should be trying g both ships regularly, haha.
I think I've narrowed mine down to the Buccaneer, Super Hornet, and Vanguard. It gives me a light, medium, and a heavy to play with.

Now I just need to save up for sa Harbinger :/

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think I've narrowed mine down to the Buccaneer, Super Hornet, and Vanguard. It gives me a light, medium, and a heavy to play with.

Now I just need to save up for sa Harbinger :/
Yeah, this is what I'm thinking about. I have the Harbinger with BUKs as my heavy, a d have the Bucky in buyback. But that medium role needs to be filled.
Owl, I have a Connie Taurus to Super Hornet CCU you can have if no one else gave you one yet. Just pm me your email because I forgot what it was, ha.

[email protected]?
Haha, [email protected].
Let me know how much it is and I'll PayPal you the funds.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yeah, this is what I'm thinking about. I have the Harbinger with BUKs as my heavy, a d have the Bucky in buyback. But that medium role needs to be filled.

Haha, [email protected].
Let me know how much it is and I'll PayPal you the funds.
I'm sorry. Were you under the impression that I'd sell you one? Myahahahahahahaaaa!

I said give.... That has a much different meaning than sell.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?