[WTB] Hornet F7C-M (Super Hornet)

Seraphs

Rear Admiral
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Ser4phS
If anyone has one that they are looking to get rid of please let me know, LTI is preferable.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
As soon as they integrate it into AC, it will be for sale again. Don't purchase anything off the grey market. It has been stated that every ship, as it is put into arena commander, will be made available for sale again.

Excluding special editions, like the pheonix, of course. But there was never any limit on number of super hornets, so I think it will be okay.

Seraphs

Rear Admiral
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Ser4phS
As soon as they integrate it into AC, it will be for sale again. Don't purchase anything off the grey market. It has been stated that every ship, as it is put into arena commander, will be made available for sale again.

Excluding special editions, like the pheonix, of course. But there was never any limit on number of super hornets, so I think it will be okay.
The Super Hornet was a special edition to my knowledge?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
The Super Hornet was a special edition to my knowledge?
It was a limited sale, but not a "special edition".

The only special ships that will never ever ever go on sale again are the Scythe and the Idris. Everything else is fair game, and CIG has stated that they will all go on sale at one point or the other. The Xi'an Scout and M50 have already gone back on sale, and I have a sneaking suspicion the 350R is gonna go back on sale once racing hits in 0.9.

Forgot your password?