WTB My final grey market shopping list - Got any of these?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Here's my final 3rd party marketplace JPG shopping list
  • Physical COLONEL LTI
  • Weekend Warrior LTI
  • Concept Blade LTI
  • Concept Hull B
  • both Tali cargo modules LTI
  • Endeavor Bio Pod LTI
  • Concept Genesis Starliner $400
  • Concept Hull D $350
  • Concept Crucible $350
  • Concept Vanguard Harbinger $280
  • Concept P52 Merlin Only way to get LTI merlin is via LTI Aurora ES to Merlin CCU
  • Concept P72 ARCHIMEDES
  • Concept RELIANT TANA $65
  • Concept RELIANT SEN $75
  • Concept RELIANT MAKO $85
  • 2nd AMD Omega (two is better than 1)
  • 4th Raven (for reasons)
And one day, if it ever turns up.. the advocacy CCU from cutlass black to blue, comes with handcuffs.

After this, I'm done buying from the grey market! Dunzies!
... unless I try to get a new ship I couldn't afford a war bond for at the time of release.
If I attain the above, I will have achieved... absolution!
Help me reach perfection!
Cheers!

P.M. me

Last edited:

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Here's my final 3rd party marketplace JPG shopping list
  • Concept Hull B
  • both Tali cargo modules LTI
And one day, if it ever turns up.. the advocacy CCU from cutlass black to blue, comes with handcuffs.
I have those but not the CCU, however I do have the advocacy tools (contains the stun baton and restraints) in my buy back as separate flair if you’re interested in those.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I have those but not the CCU, however I do have the advocacy tools (contains the stun baton and restraints) in my buy back as separate flair if you’re interested in those.
I'm interested! <3

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
and as we already found out...you don´t like my prices ;)H
Reminding you that you once (before TEST was your main) asked for my 48m glaive at cost via PM, and I almost did it too, as I do for all TEST mains that ask me that got a verified PP..... (paypal I mean)... lol .. but at the time you were with Battlestar Citizen as your main. So when you offered a buyback at a high premium, yea... I got upset just because of the principle of the thing. It's not so much you charge a premium... it's that you would charge your ORG mate's a premium. That, just didn't sit well with me, but to each his own. It's just not something I would do.

Edit:
I just found the email and invoice,
I DID sell you my 48m Glaive AT COST.

And you sell or resell to other ORG mates at a profit?
That's not right imo
I was sick at the time, so didn't remember.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Just picked up a concept Blade LTI from reddit for $260 after pp fees, so awesome a random seller would do such a reasonable low cost trade, at damn near cost! Melt on a concept blade is $250.

Last edited:

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Reminding you that you once (before TEST was your main) asked for my 48m glaive at cost via PM, and I almost did it too, as I do for all TEST mains that ask me that got a verified PP..... (paypal I mean)... lol .. but at the time you were with Battlestar Citizen as your main. So when you offered a buyback at a high premium, yea... I got upset just because of the principle of the thing. It's not so much you charge a premium... it's that you would charge your ORG mate's a premium. That, just didn't sit well with me, but to each his own. It's just not something I would do.

Edit:
I just found the email and invoice,
I DID sell you my 48m Glaive AT COST.

And you sell or resell to other ORG mates at a profit?
That's not right imo
I was sick at the time, so didn't remember.
Ok so first at all, I ALWAYS try to help if someone is looking for ships/upgrades I have in my buyback and sell them @cost (and yes I have 20% tax to pay) - Just remember I offered you the weekend warrior / blade you were looking for @ cost + my tax.
And yes I have a bunch of super rare items in my hangar and buyback that I am not going to sell for melt and I think thats OK!

If I ask for ships and/or items here in the trade section I always ask for an offer, I do not expect ppl. selling me some rare shit for melt.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Ok so first at all, I ALWAYS try to help if someone is looking for ships/upgrades I have in my buyback and sell them @cost (and yes I have 20% tax to pay)
sigh.... I had to look it up to remember what you're referring to...
https://testsquadron.com/threads/wtb-rare-hangar-flair-and-things-and-a-blade-and-weekend-warrior.13709/page-2#post-260602
I can offer a Bennys for 60 USD, I have a WW-Pack and a Blade Concept as well.
okay.... I get the 20% VAT.. no avoiding that, I get it... that's not what I was talking about.
A Big Bennies is $5 hangar flair from April 17, 2017.
A PAX 2944 trophy is $5 hangar flair from October 29, 2014.
Both sell for anywhere from $10 to $40 on reddit, Except for Kane who purposefully tries to push up market prices.
IMO this is why he still has a lot of old stuff. No one wants to pay that much for some of that stuff, otherwise it'd be gone.

I do not expect ppl. selling me some rare shit for melt
I would sell for melt... others have often here too.

Here, let's really simplify this.
You wanted $60 for a recent $5 flare, albeit rare...
That 1200% discrepancy there is what I had a problem with before...
tbh I forgot about this until your prices comment.

You got a Glaive at cost without VAT (I even refunded the very little bit of excess) beginning of this year..
Add discovering that after your comment of "not liking" your prices.....

I'm not just gonna roll over and not say anything about it... that's not me.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Okay, you got me! There's a few more I added to the list because it'd be a lot cheaper to get their individual concepts with a small premium than getting them via my large pack buybacks later before release.

Reactions: Sraika and SpudNyk
Forgot your password?