WTB: Phoenix Emerald - [CLOSED]

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Hey all! I just recently found out about the Phoenix Emerald and would like to try to find one for my personal collection.

Are there any TESTIES that have a standalone or a pack that includes the Phoenix Emerald, collecting dust in your buy backs?

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
this is a rare one usually its available during saint patties day. I don think it comes with LTI anymore either.

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
this is a rare one usually its available during saint patties day. I don think it comes with LTI anymore either.
You’re right. From what I’ve been reading it is a time limited hull, but there have been several packs sold over the years that included it. Ideally I’d love to find a Soldier of Fortuna add on pack, but I’m open to others.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Can't help with the conny - I've got a P72 emerald in buy backs I don't usually sell buy backs but if your desperate (or Irish) then buy me a guiness and we'll call it quits! :p

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Can't help with the conny - I've got a P72 emerald in buy backs I don't usually sell buy backs but if your desperate (or Irish) then buy me a guiness and we'll call it quits! :p
Thank you! I’d love to take you up on that. I’ll shoot you a PM!

Last edited:
Reactions: BUTUZ

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
You’re right. From what I’ve been reading it is a time limited hull, but there have been several packs sold over the years that included it. Ideally I’d love to find a Soldier of Fortuna add on pack, but I’m open to others.
I had to fight tooth and nail to get mine and i only have the original version i'm not ready to part with it lol.

Forgot your password?