[WTB] Starfarer G to Reclaimer CCU

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I have Star-G to Carrack. Do you have a 0 dollar Carrack to Reclaimer in your hangar?
Yes I do

Captura.PNG

The problem is that I need to wait for the Geminis to come for sale again since I just have the normal one and store credits to upgrade it. If you could save that upgrade untill gamescom to see is there is any luck I would apreciate since my fear is that they will remove the 0$ CCU eventually and if that happens before the StarG comes back it would be usless.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes I do

View attachment 7313

The problem is that I need to wait for the Geminis to come for sale again since I just have the normal one and store credits to upgrade it. If you could save that upgrade untill gamescom to see is there is any luck I would apreciate since my fear is that they will remove the 0$ CCU eventually and if that happens before the StarG comes back it would be usless.
No problem my friend. Keep me posted

Reactions: Gearen and StdDev

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yes I do

View attachment 7313

you may want to get the star g to carrack upgrade before those 350 ships go on sale as they may all raise in price the ccu he has is most likely in his buyback so if he doesnt buyback before the price goes up then youre stuck with the same issue. we all know cig loves to raise prices before they announce something is going on sale

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
you may want to get the star g to carrack upgrade before those 350 ships go on sale as they may all raise in price the ccu he has is most likely in his buyback so if he doesnt buyback before the price goes up then youre stuck with the same issue. we all know cig loves to raise prices before they announce something is going on sale
I know but the Carrack is not getting a price bump for the gamescom.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I can't help you with the reclaimer upgrade as I'm sold out. But I can sell you a aquila to starfarer G if you want one.
If that helps?
Thanks but that upgrae doesnt feet in the plans of upgrading that I have because the Starfarer is from a caterpillar + dragonfly pack. Thanks aniway

I can't help you with the reclaimer upgrade as I'm sold out. But I can sell you a aquila to starfarer G if you want one.
If that helps?
Nice, thanks man.

Reactions: Elmy and Blind Owl
Forgot your password?