WTG(give) Oneplus One 64GB version invitation

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
I just received an invitation to buy a Oneplus One 64GB edition for $349 but am unable to do so at this moment cuz i just spent a bunch of money on buying a new computer. I received it 3 hours ago and the claim link only lasts 24 hours and after claiming the invite, the invite itself also lasts only 24 hours.

First one to ask for it will get a link through PM.

The Oneplus One is a so-called flagship-killer from Oneplus, a rather new smartphone producer. Since they are so new they are trying to establish a name for themselves by being both exclusive and super duper cheap early on.

http://oneplus.net/

Since I don't have any other use for this invite, I'm going to give it away. I can't guarantee that giving the link to someone else will actually work, so don't get mad if it doesn't pls.

Also, if the lucky claimant and potential owner of one of these neat smartphones should receive a friend invite in the future, might I trouble this person for one of those?(some time after Oct 25) I still really want one.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Never heard of it, but I guess that is the definition of new.

Im assuming its Android, what flavor?

RedjackQuisterJr

Rear Admiral
Sep 28, 2014
RSI Handle
redjack_quister_jr
Never heard of it, but I guess that is the definition of new.

Im assuming its Android, what flavor?
it is called the "flagship killer" lol

the specs are as fast as the current flagship phones now like Samsung Galaxy S5 and yes it is an Android but is using Cynanogen...Imagine this

Iphone = Origin
Samsung S5 = RSI/MISC
OnePlus 1 = Drake/Consolidated Outland/Aegis

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ive been reading up and looking at reviews, its not too bad.

$350 is not bad!

Forgot your password?