[WTS] AMD Mustang Omega Limited Edition Game Package

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
The original MSRP for AMD Mustang Omega is $55 but you cannot melt it down for credits. You can however upgrade the ship and still get $55.

But why would you do that? This ship is more of a collector's item as it is no longer obtainable.

For TEST-main members, $80. Dirty affiliates and guests, $95 :P

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
The original MSRP for AMD Mustang Omega is $55 but you cannot melt it down for credits. You can however upgrade the ship and still get $55.

But why would you do that? This ship is more of a collector's item as it is no longer obtainable.

For TEST-main members, $80. Dirty affiliates and guests, $95 :p
also for the guys not so famillar with this package, it comes with Squadron 42 and Star Citizen digital download thing.

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson

For TEST-main members, $80. Dirty affiliates and guests, $95 :p
I would be extremely interested in this ship and am willing to buy it at the $80 mark. I used to have one, RussianJ got me one from AMD then I accidentally melted. RIP. So I need to replace it xD. How might I go about purchasing this?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I would be extremely interested in this ship and am willing to buy it at the $80 mark. I used to have one, RussianJ got me one from AMD then I accidentally melted. RIP. So I need to replace it xD. How might I go about purchasing this?
Ill send an invoice later today at your email (used to sign up on the forums). After you pay invoice, Ill gift that package to the same email :)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
shit, I saw this too late

and you would have gotten an extra $15 from me since I went affiliate when I created 999th Test Squadron[TESTES]

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
do they even exist? i never seen one D:
Yep, they do. And they are probably, the most rare LTI ship ever in existence in Star Citizen.

They were created in three different instances. The first ones, back in the day when melt/unmelt went through CS, and Chelsea ruled with soft, iron first. The LTI status of a ship could be swapped around, and some citizens asked CS (or Concierge, I don't recall...) to make their brand new AMD Mustangs into LTI ones.

The second instance is more recent, during the last Anniversary Sale. The AMD Mustang was erroneously included into the Racer Pack, thus making them LTI, but bonded to said pack. Later, Cross Chassis Upgrades to the AMD were inadvertently available for, literally, mere seconds. Some lucky individuals noticed the error and hoarded them.

Forgot your password?