Blind Owl's Emporium of Things and Such

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I must resist Blind Owl’s Temptations.
Don't feel the need to save it for me though, I must resist!
I feel that it is only fair to provide notification to those that attempt to resist the generous offers of @Blind Owl or several of our other wonderful TESTies (each of you knows who you are), that ...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Drink 5 liters of beer (in 5 minutes) like your sig's front owls and then do the middle owl's dance! Then post it as video in the forums. I will donate 5$ for that
I'll match that 5.
@Montoya needs to jump in and push @Blind Owl to initiate the donation drinking dance. If Montoya joins the bet (1:1 drinking and dancing like owl), i will add another 5$ to the donation.
Damn. I should have had a video camera on me last night. I did ALL of that stuff. Haha.
edit: Noooo i must not!
Do it. You must!

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Ah cheers, I dont really want a caterpillar but I do have a caterpillar -> Orion CCU. So in case I ever want to use that its good to know whats around :)
I just bought a Eclipse (which i haveLTI in buyback) to Aquila CCU.
How much is the aquila -> caterpillar CCU?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LIES! Do it again for us :slight_smile:
Hahaha, NOPE! :)
Ah cheers, I dont really want a caterpillar but I do have a caterpillar -> Orion CCU. So in case I ever want to use that its good to know whats around :slight_smile:
I just bought a Eclipse (which i haveLTI in buyback) to Aquila CCU.
How much is the aquila -> caterpillar CCU?
Its $20, as it was from before the Aquila price increase. So it's weird, as the Caterpillar now costs LESS than the Aquila. So I'm a little bit anxious about selling it, as I don't know if it'll work properly, because technically you'll be downgrading from the Aquila to the Cat. It could end up costing you more to do the total upgrade, depending on how much your Eclipse buyback is.
200? (Eclipse) + 10 (Eclipse to Aquila) + 20 (Aquila to Cat) + 30 (Cat to Orion) = 250 total. Meh, that actually ain't bad, if your Eclipse buyback is 200, haha

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?