Blind Owl's Emporium of Things and Such

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hmm the eclipse is 275 on buyback :open_mouth:

Still, if the Orion doubles in money it will be a good "investment" . Probably sell it ingame to buy an F8.
In 2027.
Well, I'll sell you the upgrade if you want, no issue. Just be aware of the concerns I mentioned about the price change. There is a chance that it won't work. I can still buy them, which is indicative that it will work, but who's to say.
275 (Eclipse) + 10 (Eclipse to Aquila) + 20 (Aquila to Cat) + 30 (Cat to Orion) = 335 total. Still not bad, considering that it WILL increase in value.

If you went with the Cat Combo though, you're looking at 300 (Cat Combo) + 30 (Cat to Orion that you already have) = 330 total spent AND you get 80 dollars worth of Dragonflies included in that (2 x 40). Just food for thought.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Upgrade sounds good to me :) I dont want to spent too much so I do everything with store cash.
Wont mind dropping another 20 dollar after the latest patch though and if it doesnt work for some reason it goes on to the pile of store cash :D

Ill pm you my paypal adress and ingame name!

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I'd like to take those two off your hands:
STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 125A WARBOND LTI - $50 USD
STANDALONE SHIP - TUMBRIL CYCLONE - RN WARBOND LTI - $45.00 USD

I don't use paypal though since my account there got hacked once. But I don't mind paying in advance if you pm me your bank account or use a credit card or whatever if you know a good way of exchange.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
How much does it cost to borrow the great blind owl for visual stimulus and cooking?
You'd best take that up with Mrs Owl. She may charge you and arm and a leg in order to procure a talon and a feather. She does rather enjoy her eye candy and medium-rare steaks cooked to perfection.

Reactions: Sraika and Bambooza
Forgot your password?