WTS ccu'd Orion LTI

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Again, you might want to introduce yourself before asking to buy/sell here.

Also, from April...

Reactions: Sraika

Atomise

Grand Admiral
Jul 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Atomise
Again, you might want to introduce yourself before asking to buy/sell here.

Also, from April...
Obviously new to test. And new to this thread. Joined test recently and montoya knows me. What other info would you like to know perhaps.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
You are right, it is not possible to do it currently.

But you can still do it if you have an upgrade from before that time, and i bought a carrack to hull-E CCU from @Elmy recently. So i'm after either an old Orion or Carrack old price, so i can make a cheap Hull-E :) My Hull-E CCU is 150$ melt value, an old carrack is 350, old Orion 325, and actual orion to carrack CCU is 25 (got one with susbscriber carrack from this month). So in the end the Hull-E could be valued at 500 which is less than actual price and i will save quite some money even with the fees i have to pay for greymarket.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I still have a legit working CCU Orion to Polaris in buyback. So you still can.
Oh I just meant that since Polaris is now limited you can't buy new CCU as I thought it was the point you made with your previous post about limited hulls and available upgrades, those you have in hangar or in buyback still work of course, like my hull-e CCU.

The answer you show above about customer support is before the time Polaris went limited hull.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
it has been stated in the picture
Hammerhead and Polaris are still ccuable. (you can buy a ccu to upgrade to those ships, also there might be a limited amount available and they might be not always available)

Hull E, Orion, A2, Idris etc. are not ccuable anymore. (You can't buy a ccu to those ships)
CCU in buybacks are removed and can't be bought anymore, nor will they ever be sold.
(I'm not sure what happens to CCU which aren't in buyback)

You can still buy those ships when CIG feels they want to sell them. But only as standalone ships (The amount might be limitied) (Or as concierge game package)

Since you have been looking for a token to upgrade to Hull-E. This isn't an option anymore.

Sorry for the confusion i might have caused ^^

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
it has been stated in the picture
Hammerhead and Polaris are still ccuable. (you can use a ccu to upgrade to those ships)

Hull E, Orion, A2, Idris etc. are not ccuable anymore. (You can't buy a ccu to those ships)
CCU in buybacks are removed and can't be bought anymore, nor will they be sold ever.
(I'm not sure what happens to CCU which aren't in buyback)

You can still buy those ships when CIG feels they want to sell them. But only as standalone ships. (Or as concierge game package)

Since you have been looking for a token to upgrade to Hull-E. This isn't an option anymore.
I guess you have old info then :)
- Polaris is limited hull since 2019, you can't buy new Polaris ccu, old ones still work. So I stand by my comment about new CCU, you can currently only buy CCU from RSI from Orion to a carrack, hammerhead or nautilus ;)
- my carrack to hull-E CCU was bought on grey market, it is in my hangar so usable, this is an old CCU from the time it was still possible to CCU to a hull-e
- limited ship old CCU CAN be stored in buybacks (like your Orion to Polaris CCU you can buy it back but can't buy new ones from RSI anymore), I have some A2 old CCU I bought back recently.
- limited ship CCU CANT be bought from RSI yes indeed, but can be bought on grey market, it does not matter if it is stored in hangar or in buybacks for the seller.

Last edited:

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
And i bought the Poloris ccu in Nov 2019. (Anniversary sale)
Unbenannt.png

Another one from 2020 https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/gnuxnf View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/gnuxnf/polaris_ccu/

so if you point me to the statement where they removed that, i would be glad to read.

I can tell you that my Carrack to orion ccu got removed from my buyback
(it showed up, but on buyback attempt it got removed).
And also my Hull D to Hull E got removed.

So its possible to store them in your hanger. (but very dangerous to put them in your buyback)
And you should be fine. (Jesus CIG a nice clear page like the loaner matrix would be nice)

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Last Invictus sale Polaris was limited hull and no CCU available then only standalone. It was a limited hull for IAE 2949 also, but I did not see CCU for last IAE in 2019 are you sure it is not an old buyback?

Also it is normal your Carrack to Orion got removed from buyback because carrack is now more expansive. Still wonder why you hull d to e got removed.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Ok found your answer the Polaris was already limited during IAE 2949 and you could buy warbond CCU only then in addition to standalone credit/CCU. You certainly got a limited warbond version then. So this is exceptional and you probably won't have warbond CCU available for all Polaris sale (no Polaris warbond CCU last Invictus)

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/e1gzbx/_/f8q8u3m View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/e1gzbx/comment/f8q8u3m

Hi! That's because the Polaris sold out, but it comes in waves, a new wave just opened up and the Polaris warbond CCU upgrade is yet again available until it sells out again. It will then be available in 5,5 hours from this comment. Go here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17312-IAE-2949 click on the Shop Robert Space Industries banner and select upgrade your ship to the Polaris. It is limited though, warbond only and comes with 10 years insurance. From the CCU it says "
LIMITED WARBOND OFFER
This limited time and stock Warbond Upgrade offer includes 10-year IAE insurance.Pledge cannot be made with credit."
Don't know how long it will be until it sells out again, but remember this can be earned in game at some point (I always have to add this to comments I make about buying ships)
Edit: The CCU option might not be available again if the ships really sells out, but I can confirm the upgrade was gone for me earlier but is back again now as of this comment and edit.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Correction : Polaris is a limited hull since 2018

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
I still have my Carrack to Hull E in my buyback list. But cost is $150 instead of $50.

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I still have my Carrack to Hull E in my buyback list. But cost is $150 instead of $50.
I second Doyzer (we already had that discussion with Doyzer) the CCU I bought from Elmy was at 150. I even melted it after I bought it to open a concierge ticket to try to buy it back at 50. It did not work so I bought it back again at 150. Still with an old carrack or Orion it will be a bargain.

Forgot your password?