WTS cheap CCUed Taurus/F7C-M Super Hornet/Carrack

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Hi guys,My hanger is a bit out of date.CIG has remove LTI for ships buying by credits.In order to buy those warbond new ships,I wanna sell several cheap CCUed Taurus/F7C-M to make some cash.

Melt Value:
Taurus $125
F7C-M $140
Carrack $310

Price:
Taurus $135
F7C-M $155
Carrack $370

If you would like to have one,reply this topic with your email,I will reply ASAP.

Notice:
1.I am in GMT+8,so time zone difference may be a problem.
2.Ships and credits are purchase all by my own,100% safe transaction. .
3.Reddit link:click me
accout.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I dont recall CIG revoking LTI from ships already bought with store credits....unless you are talking about buying ships today, then yes you have to buy warbond editions to get LTI.

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
I dont recall CIG revoking LTI from ships already bought with store credits....unless you are talking about buying ships today, then yes you have to buy warbond editions to get LTI.
Yep,I could use the token to buy back some old LTI ships with credits,and upgrade them to new ships.But there are only four chances per year,which are far away from enough.And there's always be limited ship can't be made through CCU system.

Most important is:I got tired of spending more and more cash in this game,this is the the maximum.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yep,I could use the token to buy back some old LTI ships with credits,and upgrade them to new ships.But there are only four chances per year,which are far away from enough.And there's always be limited ship can't be made through CCU system.

Most important is:I got tired of spending more and more cash in this game,this is the the maximum.
We must be talking about different things here then. Buyback tokens are 1 per quarter of the year if using store credits. That's how its always been as far as I can remember.

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
I totally share your idea of "not spending more money" (even though I did recently again due to bikes etc.) , but I'd like to bring to your attention that you could use real cash only to purchase back LTI token, and use creds from melting ships to upgrade those tokens to whatever you need , thus eliminating "4 times a year" limit.

good luck with the trade anyway

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
bump,add carrak in the list

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
You sure you want to sell your carrack? it has upgrade value of 500 now.
Yeah,I am happy to sell them to anyone who wanna have a cheap carrack.

Forgot your password?