Nothing here anymore, sorry!

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
My situation has changed! And not for the better. I'm currently unemployed and what was once a convenience sell-off has gained a little urgency. I'm in no danger of going broke, but currently it'd be better for me to have discretionary funds in the bank than internet spaceships in a hangar.

Hate to be that guy, but it is what it is.

• o7
Reactions: Sraika

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
My situation has changed! And not for the better. I'm currently unemployed and what was once a convenience sell-off has gained a little urgency. I'm in no danger of going broke, but currently it'd be better for me to have discretionary funds in the bank than internet spaceships in a hangar.

well, i don't actually need any of these ships, but i can help by giving this thread a little bump :)

Reactions: littlej0e

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe

I need more ships like a hole in the head, but sign me up for the Apollo and the Renegade.
I have been in the same situation before, and it never hurts to help < - Eek the Cat reference.

Reactions: littlej0e

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hold on August is still learning how to drink beer from a can. Perhaps we should limit him to red cups.

• Drunk
Reactions: Deroth

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
Apparently I'm like August. I tend to be a danger to myself and others, especially when beer is involved. Sippy cups are the answer to everything!

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?