[WTS] Please Don't Buy My Ships!

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
I know it's a stretch but any Orion or Reliant Sen/Tana upgrades by chance?
Nope, sorry... Orion is a hard one to come by, can't find an upgrade from an aquila to an Orion for less than $110 USD right now.
I've seen some Sen and Tana upgrades on the reddit grey market a few times, so they are more available. If you want me to link you to some threads with reasonable prices on those two send me a PM.

Personally I'd wait for the November sale to see if you can pick these up at that time.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Wow, just got a DragonFly. The dealer said it brand new, 0 miles, because it was previously owned by a guy who bought it for his mom, so she could ride out to the desert to feed the little sand worms. Well, before it got delivered, one of the bigger sand worms got her...but their loss was my gain! 10/10, would buy a vehicle from again!

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Nope, sorry... Orion is a hard one to come by, can't find an upgrade from an aquila to an Orion for less than $110 USD right now.
I've seen some Sen and Tana upgrades on the reddit grey market a few times, so they are more available. If you want me to link you to some threads with reasonable prices on those two send me a PM.

Personally I'd wait for the November sale to see if you can pick these up at that time.
Yeah I've seen the Reddit ones they always seem to be gouging quite heavily.

My plan is to definitely wait for the sales, amazingly I still have some credit left after gamescom acquisitions!

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Yeah I've seen the Reddit ones they always seem to be gouging quite heavily.

My plan is to definitely wait for the sales, amazingly I still have some credit left after gamescom acquisitions!
Good call. I'm looking forward to the anniversary sale, holding onto store credit through the current sale is tough though with the SH, Sabre, and MIS being available....

Forgot your password?