WTS - Raven Codes - €90 - another batch incoming!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So you got 10 codes for free and are now selling them on to your fellow testies for 90 each!!!? You profiteering bastard!!!!................................

............. I'll take all 10 as at this price I can sell them on ebay for double!

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
You know, if you happen to lose a code, I wont tell anybody. It happens a lot. So often...
Hehe, maybe I drop the last one on the floor and you pick it up by accident ;)

Btw. I would also be willing to trade one of the codes for anything SC related...right now I am looking for a F7A, Origin Suit, maybe a LTI Starter.
(Arbiter, Bounty Hunter, Advanced Hunter....)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hehe, maybe I drop the last one on the floor and you pick it up by accident ;)

Btw. I would also be willing to trade one of the codes for anything SC related...right now I am looking for a F7A, Origin Suit, maybe a LTI Starter.
(Arbiter, Bounty Hunter, Advanced Hunter....)
I would if i could but i love my lightspeed package to much.....

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I would never take a mans lightspeed pack! - Great pack with the rare Origin Suit...stick to this one :slight_smile:
I plan to i was almost tempted to sell it after the new Origin 100 series package with LTI came out but i resisted as (1) 300 series im pretty sure is going to increase in value, (2) You get the Origin suit which is not readily available and im a sucker for that type of stuff, (3) The raven isnt really the gameplay im looking to do at the moment.

I'm glad the raven is a really cool collectors ship and i'll defiantely take one if offered to me for free but as for paying for it i'll just hold off and see what the future holds.

Forgot your password?