SOLD: Upgraded WRECKING CREW PACK LTI - 65% OF MELT!

MaxRedacted

Commander
Feb 20, 2018
RSI Handle
MaxRedacted
I have an upgraded "ADD-ONS - AEGIS WRECKING CREW PACK LTI WARBOND" package that I am looking to sell. I was building this out to be the ultimate in deep space industry badassery. The Vulcan for repair, The Reclaimer for salvage, the Orion for mining, the Sabre for protection/hunting, and I had eventually planned to CCU the Warlock to a HULL series to transport all the goods from deep space but was waiting for them to come back on the market.

Aegis Vulcan
Aegis Reclaimer
Avenger Warlock
Aegis Sabre (upgraded from Avenger Titan)
RSI Orion (upgraded from Aegis Eclipse)

Melt value is $1,070 and everything purchased separately would be $1,115

I am asking the melt value of $1,070 and I'll even cover the paypal fees.

I am asking $700 if you can cover the fees, that's only 65% of the melt value - melt it and use the credits for upcoming ships!

SOLD!

Why am I selling? I love this package, I love these ships, I love this game and I'm not going anywhere. However, I am a part-time volunteer Firefighter and have really found a deep calling and passion in doing this. I am looking to move my career forward and go for my EMT certification (currently out dept is first responders), this will allow me more options should I potentially seek a full-time career in this field and also it will simply make me more confident and capable on the job now. Cheers! :beers:

Attachments

Last edited:

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
I don’t know if they’ve changed it but you probably won’t be able to gift this as the value is over $1000. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I don’t know if they’ve changed it but you probably won’t be able to gift this as the value is over $1000. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
it has the gift option enabled and i can click on it to input someones details.. can you please cite your source?
It's been that way for ages. Not sure about the original source, but if you ask around...
Generally, though, Concierge support is willing to gift it if you ask them to. Or rather, i've never heard of them not doing it.

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
it has the gift option enabled and i can click on it to input someones details.. can you please cite your source?
Gift it to yourself (different email than RSI email) and then cancel (don't accept). I also believe you will get an error and it won't be giftable. Old Idris P has gift button but you can't gift

Reactions: SpudNyk and Sraika

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Sorry no actual source other than grey market knowledge, might work with a ccu’d package though I suggest trying @Doyzer ‘s brilliant idea.

Gift it to yourself (different email than RSI email) and then cancel (don't accept). I also believe you will get an error and it won't be giftable. Old Idris P has gift button but you can't gift

Reactions: Sraika
Forgot your password?