WTS/WTT Gladiator LTI

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker

Not really sure of what the going price is (I paid 150 for it back in November 2013, currently 165) I see them going on r/starcitizen_trades for 250ish, so somewhere around 230 for my TESTie peeps :) Planning on getting a Redeemer with it :D

Alternately, I'm more than open to some trades. Currently looking for:

Cutlass Black LTI (Package preferred)
Herald (with a bit of $$ thrown in due to price discrepancy)
Hornet LTI (Package preferred)
Avenger LTI (standalone or package + a bit of $$$)

So shoot me a PM or reply in the thread and we'll see if you can work something out.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
If money were no object, I would buy up every single LTI ship people are willing to get rid of and stick it in TEST hanger for giveaways, fund raisers, rentals. Why must the void in my wallet torment me so?

C

CaptainHavoc

If money were no object, I would buy up every single LTI ship people are willing to get rid of and stick it in TEST hanger for giveaways, fund raisers, rentals. Why must the void in my wallet torment me so?
because you touch yourself at night while thinking of the glorious leader.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Just bumping this to mention that I'm cutting the price down to 200 USD (15 dollars above SHI available right now!) so a TESTie can have it before I have to sell it on the grey market.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I will never spend an extra 70 bucks on a ship I could just get without LTI cheaper. good luck to you getting some interest on the grey market.

Forgot your password?