[WTS] X99 System/parts up for sale.

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Well and here I thought that the bills had stopped. On the bright side, the wife had a successful surgery and is clear of cancer. Thank you to everyone that wished us luck and sent the good thoughts and vibes. But with the bills looking like they are going to be more than we originally expected, I need to sell off the parts from my main system. I am getting a base post put together and then will be updating with images later. And btw(lol), this has nothing to do with the new issues that arose about the Intel Kernel system. I have the updates installed and haven't noticed a bit of difference in performance.

Now the parts I have here were under water(Custom Loop) for over a year and only had the CPU Overclocked to 4.5Ghz for about a month, testing and seeing the difference between that and 3.6Ghz when at XMP only.

1. CPU - Intel Core i7-5820K 6 core 12 thread Enthusiast platform CPU. $200.00+shipping/PP fees
OBO https://ark.intel.com/products/82932/Intel-Core-i7-5820K-Processor-15M-Cache-up-to-3_60-GHz

** [SOLD] ** 2. RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum Series 64Gb (8x8Gb) 2400Mhz (2666Mhz with XMP enabled) RAM kit. $250.00+shipping/PP Fees OBO http://www.corsair.com/en-us/dominator-platinum-series-64gb-8-x-8gb-ddr4-dram-2400mhz-c14-memory-kit-cmd64gx4m8a2400c14

** [SOLD] ** 3. Motherboard - ASUS X99 Deluxe II LGA2011-v3 $200.00+shipping/PP fees OBO https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/X99-DELUXE-II/

** [SOLD] ** 3.5 EK Plexi-top/Nickel Monoblock that fits only the ASUS X99 boards listed on the site. $75.00 by itself or $50.00(+shipping/PP fees, if sold separately from the mobo) with the Deluxe II from me.

4. GPU - I have a 980ti card which is a MSI Reference card. I got this with the EK waterblock already installed from a good friend. Which was when EK would only label the waterblocks labeled for Titan, even though they would fit the 980ti reference cards as well. Because ya know, EK was too lazy to just rename some blocks to 980ti instead of forcing us to use ones labeled as Titan. (Sore spot) lol I do have access to the fan shroud and actually should be getting it shipped to me soon. $250.00+shipping/PP fees OBO and this will have the waterblock and the air cooler as well.

** [SOLD] ** 5. PSU - Corsair AX1500i 1500 watt Titanium certified PSU. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/ax1500i-digital-atx-power-supply-1500-watt-fully-modular-psu Still runs strong. It's amazing but usually only used by people doing LN2 over clocking. $200.00+shipping/PP fees OBO

** [SOLD] ** 6. Case - I doubt many will want this cause it would be a pain in the ass to ship, but I am looking to sell my CaseLabs STH10 2 tone (gunmetal exterior and black interior) with a 480mm Rad bracket for the top and a 560mm Rad bracket for the bottom. When I first bought this a while back it was damn near $970.00. Asking price would be around $350.00+shipping/PP fees OBO

Now please keep in mind, the prices I am asking is to attain the amount to pay my wife's medical bills. She would do something like this for me. So I have no issues doing this for her. This makes it difficult to play SC, but I will try my best to get back into it as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
any of these parts still available?
I am so sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I am waiting to hear back from another friend of mine about what exactly he wants. I know he is getting the Mobo/Monoblock/RAM and possibly the 980ti w/ waterblock/aircooler. So then I should have the CPU and maybe even another 980ti w/ waterblock/aircooler as well. But just waiting on that final word. I can let you know when I find out though.

Reactions: hardroc77

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I am so sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I am waiting to hear back from another friend of mine about what exactly he wants. I know he is getting the Mobo/Monoblock/RAM and possibly the 980ti w/ waterblock/aircooler. So then I should have the CPU and maybe even another 980ti w/ waterblock/aircooler as well. But just waiting on that final word. I can let you know when I find out though.
It's no problem i was interested in the ram and possibly the motherboard I plan to get the I9 10 core setup and a different video card(1080TI unless something better comes out by the time i get everything else. Its best to buy all parts at once and seeing as i spent my computer money on jav this year instead I have to start over on funding which i'm starting to get back up there)

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
It's no problem i was interested in the ram and possibly the motherboard I plan to get the I9 10 core setup and a different video card(1080TI unless something better comes out by the time i get everything else. Its best to buy all parts at once and seeing as i spent my computer money on jav this year instead I have to start over on funding which i'm starting to get back up there)
I think the i9 is only X299 anyhow.

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Oh hell yes, I mean .. not to your post.. but definitely that I want to help make my friends first PC and some of these parts are perfect?

Can you please list what is still available and the prices? I may just snatch whatevers left.

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Oh hell yes, I mean .. not to your post.. but definitely that I want to help make my friends first PC and some of these parts are perfect?

Can you please list what is still available and the prices? I may just snatch whatevers left.
I will here in the next day or 2. Household got hit with the flu.

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Okay, looks like at this moment I have the 5820K and the 980ti still available. I actually even have a 2nd 980ti. Though it's a EVGA SC card with the same exact block on it. Hence why I had SLI in this system. lol

Forgot your password?