[WTT] RSI store credit for presale Vulcan

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
I do want that flight suit as well.

They haven't listed a price point for the ship yet afaik, $185 for the warbond version so I'm guessing around $200. But the ship I'd be trading would likely be a constellation Andromeda, it's the closest thing in price.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
That is a little dissapointing, I would've liked to get the pre-sale bonus. I will still be picking one up when it goes on sale later anyways.
You can get the vulkin skins in the warbond version once its released then only thing you cant get is the concierge uniform. and the price for the public release warbond should be the same as the presale. I want the uniform but i don't want that ship so i'll have to pass for this round this is something i would buy in game.

Oneprophet

Grand Admiral
Jan 30, 2018
RSI Handle
Oneprophet
You can get the vulkin skins in the warbond version once its released then only thing you cant get is the concierge uniform. and the price for the public release warbond should be the same as the presale. I want the uniform but i don't want that ship so i'll have to pass for this round this is something i would buy in game.
What does the uniform look like?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
*much later*

welp this isn't going well
Wish i could help but i already have way more Store credit than i need and i don't want to put in another 185 usd atm as i'm planning on getting a house. Your best option if you really want it that bad is pay the full 185 in cash(with paypal fees) and ask a concierge guy to help you out. I guarentee someone would help you out for no profit.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Wish i could help but i already have way more Store credit than i need and i don't want to put in another 185 usd atm as i'm planning on getting a house. Your best option if you really want it that bad is pay the full 185 in cash(with paypal fees) and ask a concierge guy to help you out. I guarentee someone would help you out for no profit.
*volunteers*

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Given the tightness of my wallet atm, I'm just hoping that they will release a non-warbond version that will include the skins. I'd be happy to purchase 1 of these new gems with some of the store credit I've got saved up, but I can't afford to shell out new cash for a ship this expensive at this time.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Given the tightness of my wallet atm, I'm just hoping that they will release a non-warbond version that will include the skins. I'd be happy to purchase 1 of these new gems with some of the store credit I've got saved up, but I can't afford to shell out new cash for a ship this expensive at this time.
They won't release skins without warbond thats pretty standard its kind of a reward for putting fresh money into the game.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
They won't release skins without warbond thats pretty standard its kind of a reward for putting fresh money into the game.
Yeah, I know, but in truth the skins add some of the value to the warbond, so without them they really shouldn't increase the price for the non-warbond. Reasonably speaking of course. This being said, should some of our members be able to pick up a warbond or presale warbond edition extra, I would be most happy to purchase that from them as soon as my funds arrive. Unfortunately for me, I don't know when that will be as it is coming from the gov't.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
But I AM concierge. My problem is finding someone willing to take credit for one, because I don't have the cash to buy one myself.

I'm ever so slightly irked that there's not a credit version available for the presale. Very slightly. Ok not irked. More...disappointed, haha.

Oh well.
Yeah, it really sucks that we can't get a non-warbond presale...

Forgot your password?