Xi'An Scout Info tomorrow !

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I am hoping they provide us with alots of information on the Xi'An Scout scout tomorrow, I love the look and.. feel I guess you would call it.

I mean, how could you not love a ship with a rotating cock pit that keeps you from spilling your drink while doing crazy stuff !

I am just wondering if I can handle such a ship !

Reactions: Captain Easy

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
This is such a pretty ship. I really hope the MISC Reliant follows this design, but with a little more interior space.

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
I flew this at the county fair this year.
Nah, they wouldn't lie about that.
WAH! Amusement ride!?
Well you can bet your ass I'm not amused!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is by far my favorite solo ship!

Ive been waiting a long time for more information!

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
the ship looks awesome, I probably won't be picking one up considering that fast and slippery isn't really my style of play. I can't wait to get more info on it though and see what alien tech there is.

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
i fear the day that sneezy is able to fly his, hitting him at all will require a miracle.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Honestly, I wasn't really interested in any of the alien ships for SC (I've always preferred human-style designs). But someone listed a Khartu-al LTI for sale for only $25 over original cost, so I said fug it and picked it up.

I'm actually still not really interested in flying it...hah. It'll probably be one of the first ships I sell in-game for mad space bucks. ;)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im a little underwhelmed by this new info.

Nothing here except a pretty new image. I was hoping for some in-game screen shots.

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
None of the ship entries this week have really expanded what we know about them, but they did create a central location for the ship lore, images and video. They're nothing new for those of us who obsessively go over every single nook and cranny of everything CIG puts out, but they're fantastic for introducing the ships to the more passive members of the community and the rest of the world.

I really hope they continue to make pages like this for the ships that are permanently in the store.

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
Im a little underwhelmed by this new info.

Nothing here except a pretty new image. I was hoping for some in-game screen shots.
yeah, i was hoping for the same thing, like a visual representation of where it is in the pipeline, not just an explanation that the HUD isn't done yet. I'm trying as hard as i can to time travel a year into the future so i can handle the enormity of my anticipation, but it's been slow going.

But i did get through this last year in about 6 months so i'm making pretty good time. If i can keep this up i'll be flying these ships in game easily a year ahead of anyone else.

Reactions: Texelis

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I hope this ship doesn't turn into an M50 with a cool HUD, I hope they make good use of that rotating cockpit. Personally, I think this looks way cooler than the M50 at this point. Time will tell if it's weapons are as badass as the appearance of the ship.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
With what they gave us, I see the scout as a Vertical, bigger M50 that handles a little weirder and can scout.

hell all they would have to add was

" unlike the freelancer, the Xi an scout comes with pure Xi'an engines and thusters that are highly efficient with power and fuel while not blooming your signature in space"

or something like that.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ship and how it looks, I was just expecting more info on it, but on the bright side it has moved from "unmeltable status" to " wait for the carrack and see"

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
well LTI and standard insurance is all the same. seeing how this is a export model that we are getting it might not be too bad to get a replacement.

Forgot your password?