Ya'll Need Help

Salakavala

Commander
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Salakavala
Seriously. Probably a lot of it. But that's what attracted me to this group, so...hi! This intro is overdue (it is hard to balance paying attention to this place, Discord, Guilded, and anywhere else TEST might be), but I'm Sala and I've already met a few of you in Star Citizen. I am person, I do things, namely play video games and drink because reality is far less interesting and sobriety only slightly less so. And that's pretty much it? I guess?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Seriously. Probably a lot of it. But that's what attracted me to this group, so...hi! This intro is overdue (it is hard to balance paying attention to this place, Discord, Guilded, and anywhere else TEST might be), but I'm Sala and I've already met a few of you in Star Citizen. I am person, I do things, namely play video games and drink because reality is far less interesting and sobriety only slightly less so. And that's pretty much it? I guess?
It's a pleasure to meet you. You will find the ones who post on the forums are us people who are bored at work and need to find something weird to talk about. Long live the drunken owl @Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's a pleasure to meet you. You will find the ones who post on the forums are us people who are bored at work and need to find something weird to talk about. Long live the drunken owl @Blind Owl
Tonight! Tonight I shall drink! Tomorrow, tomorrow I shall return to the world wide interwebs.

Welcome to TEST Sala.
(>v<)7

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?