Yet another intro, they never get old :)

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Where you from stranger? Born in the UK moved to America and now live in the UK again.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Looking for that old eve experience again circa 2003. Fresh adventures into deep space like the first time into nullsec. Plus it's Chris Roberts. I've paid attention to the game for awhile but 3.0 will finally have something for me fingers crossed!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) mining, logistics, support, blockade running, scouting being part of a team and not playing alone cycling my mining lasers anymore while orbiting at 1,500 to 5k

What was the first game you remember playing? Playing a flight sim on my zx81. Kings Quest on a TANDY 8088, but most importantly Privateer on my 486 which cemented my love with space games.

What other games do you play? I wander from game to game at the moment nothing seriously. Looking for something to be passionate about fingers crossed SC can deliver. Mostly I'm workimg on my new mITX water cooling setup.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Reading the organisation post on the main SC site. I wanted to be part of a large well organised group that gets things done. Hopefully a group that's recognised in the player universe and respected. A leader who is interesting, creates passion and has passion for the game. So what I see is Montoya doing a good job of this in his videos and hopefully can keep us all informed about what is going on (TMG and Monthly updates). Having looked at the Rock Raiders group I'm very excited and it definitely looks like we've got some quality leaders in our divisions. So a high bar is set and I hope to contribute and make lots of gaming memories like in Earth and Beyond who remembers that? Maybe I'm showing my age :-x.

Picard or Kirk? New Kirk change is good.

Oh I really like drum and bass and often listen to it while gaming.

Cer

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
Welcome to the Squad cerated!

Reading the organisation post on the main SC site. I wanted to be part of a large well organised group that gets things done. Hopefully a group that's recognised in the player universe and respected. A leader who is interesting, creates passion and has passion for the game.
Was expecting a "But for now I joining you guys .."

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Forgot your password?