Yo.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Hello denizens of the TEST forums! I'm SullyQuindarius, if you somehow didn't already notice that. I've been lurking and watching Star Citizen for awhile, and finally signed up a few months ago. I used to play EVE Online under the same handle, considered joining TEST there but didn't want to get mixed up in massive corp battles. Anyway. I'm the proud owner of:

Drake Herald + LTI

Avenger Titan + 60 month insurance

Drake Buccaneer + LTI

Drake Cutlass Black + LTI

RSI Constellation Taurus + LTI

Aegis Reclaimer + LTI

Most (all) of my ships are CCU'd.

Last edited:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
considered joining TEST there but didn't want to get mixed up in massive corp battles
Have I got some bad news for you...

Welcome to TEST! The most hated org in Star Citizen and all we've done is share beer. And spicy memes.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Welcome to TEST Sully :beers:

Why don't you melt your "crappy insurance" LX and buy a 60 months insurance 2017 Holiday Special MR?
I'm going to melt it and use the credit on part of the Aquila - Reclaimer upgrade whenever it becomes available. I just got it to have the S42 pack in my buybacks. Upgraded to the LX so that I can fly a crappy ship with pride ;)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Why don't you melt your "crappy insurance" LX and buy a 60 months insurance 2017 Holiday Special MR?
Is the combo pack with SQ42 available with 60 months?

Welcome to TEST! The most hated org in Star Citizen and all we've done is share beer. And spicy memes.
And shit-posts. We have just as many of those to go around as beer.

Forgot your password?