RSI Handle
Radegast74

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Like so many other things, I'm sure various portions of ToS are ignored when they are making money.
Now they've been hit by COPA this kid is going to have to include adult content if they still want that sweet Monetization money. I wonder what they'll unbox next? A fondue kit, probably. It'll be those Game Of Thrones toys that have come out. Yeah those totally are not kid suitable.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Now they've been hit by COPA this kid is going to have to include adult content if they still want that sweet Monetization money. I wonder what they'll unbox next? A fondue kit, probably. It'll be those Game Of Thrones toys that have come out. Yeah those totally are not kid suitable.
Sniff, it almost makes you feel sad for Google. Just think of all the money they were making tracking kids all over the internet, and selling that info to their advertisers...and now, all that sweet revenue is gone. Time to hire some more lobbyists!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sniff, it almost makes you feel sad for Google. Just think of all the money they were making tracking kids all over the internet, and selling that info to their advertisers...and now, all that sweet revenue is gone. Time to hire some more lobbyists!
I don't think it's the money Goog'l be unhappy about. Data is googs thing.

Forgot your password?