Your Friendly Neighborhood Pirate!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Hey everyone, this is Grimbli. Just got in to Star Citizen and am loving it already! Always been a big MMO fan but recently they've all either been the same or never really offered anything I was interested in.

Then upon reading about SC I got extremely excited. I read a lot of info about the game and strangely enough it coincided with every feature I wanted in a game. I have been let down by a lot of MMOs in the past, but I can tell the producers of this game love it very much.

Where you from stranger?

Indiana. The state of depression.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
So much I can't begin.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm excited about a lot of things, but one I'd really like to see is giant space battles between Orgs with Capitol ships, support ships, and tons of fighters with lasers flying every which way!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Ever? I had some weird Commodore 64 knockoff that had these cartridge games about bouncing a clown on a trampoline to pop balloons. And another where you had to jump across a bridge and enter a castle where you ran around collecting treasure while a dragon shot flames at you.

What other games do you play?
Currently I play Fallout 4, The Long Dark, Far Cry 4, Garry's Mod. Tons of others, check out my Steam. I don't do much multiplayer cause I don't have friends that play on Steam.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
CosmicTrader sent me a PM. You had me at Flaming Moes.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard all the way you heathens!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Another hoosier joins the fold. Welcome!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
CosmicTrader sent me a PM. You had me at Flaming Moes.

I have either missed something incredibly important, or you have miss typed and gotten me hyped for nothing.

Either way, welcome to TEST. Carry on drinking and spreading good news/confusion; It's how we roll

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

I have either missed something incredibly important, or you have miss typed and gotten me hyped for nothing.

Either way, welcome to TEST. Carry on drinking and spreading good news/confusion; It's how we roll
It's from the Test Squadron "History" section on the RSI site.

"Imagine if you will…
You log into the game.

You start off in the TEST space station which lies on the fringes of lawless space near some very lucrative resource rich asteroid belts. The bar is very busy this time of night, so you walk over to the local tavern to get yourself a Flaming Moe."

Also from the Simpsons in case you don't know the reference.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Also from the Simpsons in case you don't know the reference.
It was both my missing things, my not knowing things to miss, and entirely misinterpreting things.
I am neither a purveyor of alcoholic bevs (21 in may!!) nor in the know on the simpsons (just not my thing).
Shame setting in, but this too is the TESTie way so I remain on course

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
It's cool. I'm not much of a drinker, but I love the attitude of the Org.

Forgot your password?