Skorpy

Lieutenant
Aug 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Skorpy
Where you from stranger?
Buffalo, NY

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The living breathing universe and all aspects of it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
That's a hard question, but I think I'm looking forward to the social aspects the most. Being someones turret gunner for example, or maybe just hanging out at the bar planet side. I use to hang out in the cantinas all the time in SWG.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Rampage

What other games do you play?
You name it, I've probably played it. My favorite game is Shadow of the Colossus.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Heard about it on Reddit and decided to join after seeing a State of the Squadron video.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard - "The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!

Guess that's it. You guys have any questions, or wanna play some games just send me a message. Thanks!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Who wouldn't want to join TEST after seeing the glorious visage of Montoya? Welcome to TEST!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
but wait he has been here the whole time... I cant welcome him as a noob Remember the time when Dalarast got super hammered and decided to drunkenly join in a ballet recital. Skorpy was their with Robolinkin to distract the cops as we all sneek out the back.

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
Heard about us on reddit?

I thought we all agreed to never post there!
But... we have our own subreddit..?? I mean, I never post there because I have any semblance of common decency. But still, it's there.

Skorpy

Lieutenant
Aug 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Skorpy
but wait he has been here the whole time... I cant welcome him as a noob Remember the time when Dalarast got super hammered and decided to drunkenly join in a ballet recital. Skorpy was their with Robolinkin to distract the cops as we all sneek out the back.
This is true. Just ask Mr. Poopybutthole, he might have some photos.

Forgot your password?