Youtuber Levelcap supports Star Citizen

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Where is the next thousand hour game?

It might be best to describe SC in comparison to Second Life, only with real development and features. Its intedned to be a sandbox we can all play in for decades. That really does make it different.

nice review.

Reactions: Bambooza

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
You are correct, I have had 8 hours of 2.6 play with 50 players that was very good
From 2017
dereksmart.com/forums/reply/5949/
"And my guess is that they’re never – ever – going to get there. So there is no way in hell they’re going to ever get an MMO out of this shit-show. Heck, if they get to the part where they ever get 16 players in a server instance playing reasonably well, and as expected, I will personally send Chris Roberts an autographed card."

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
You are correct, I have had 8 hours of 2.6 play with 50 players that was very good
From 2017
dereksmart.com/forums/reply/5949/
"And my guess is that they’re never – ever – going to get there. So there is no way in hell they’re going to ever get an MMO out of this shit-show. Heck, if they get to the part where they ever get 16 players in a server instance playing reasonably well, and as expected, I will personally send Chris Roberts an autographed card."
Typical DS nonsense. Like CR wants to have to bother throwing away an autographed card! Or anyone, for that matter. Sounds like DS is threatening CR with torture.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Xist
This is just one example of the incorrect statements by the dozens people trying to destroy this enterprise. I see them retreating further and further from their earlier claims, whilst I have more and more fun playing something that apparently can never exist. I recall being called a liar when I said that 16 testies had been on one server, when I showed an image they said I had photoshopped it and it was not possible.

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza
Forgot your password?