15 Minutes Of Osiris : New Dawn

PharaohSteve

Commander
Donor
Jun 8, 2016
RSI Handle
PharaohSteve
Howdy folks! Most of you know me from Discord, or my previous Twitch channel. I've stopped streaming because it doesn't fit with my work & family schedule, but I've found some success on YouTube and overall just find it easier to manage.

I've spoken with Montoya & he's interested in having TEST Gaming expand to YouTube as well. I'll be uploading reviews, impressions, tutorials and gameplay videos on YouTube using the TEST Gaming branding and help to drive as much traffic to our forums and Discord channels as possible.

I have a lot of developers reach out to me and ask for me to review or upload footage for their games so I'm a bit backlogged at the moment, but I hope to quickly get back to our primary game, Star Citizen, soon as well. If any of you frequent the channels of our TEST Stream Teams, please make sure you're using the highlight feature. I want to start doing highlight reels each week that show off how much fun our streamers have and drive traffic to their channels.

Here's a vid I uploaded yesterday of Osiris : New Dawn.

Reactions: Huegpaynis

PharaohSteve

Commander
Donor
Jun 8, 2016
RSI Handle
PharaohSteve
It's really hard, I'd get a small following of 5 - 10 consistent viewers, but they aren't going to stick around if you don't keep to your schedule. Props to Capt. Richard, Shiner and the rest of the team for keeping with it.

Forgot your password?