2.0 live tonight confirmed on reverse the verse

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I got in for about an hr, crashed about half dozen times and called it a night, from what I saw though looked great! Cant wait to multi-crew with everyone!

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
took me ages to get in (my vomputer kept crashing to black screen) then got in and played for a couple of hours with no issues, blue things up with tali, crashed 325 into crusader security, jumped around the system, drank beer. Good times.

Also, my framerates have gotten way way better, Its always been frustrating cause im using 2 r9-270x's and theres no xfire support, this time tho, i was getting a solid 30 frames with no drops. It made me happy

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
can't see my retaliator in arena commander. Is that expected?

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
@lex I guess it is only in the verse

Overall, that's an amazing experience for today! Couple of hours with a few crashes, but overall just "/dance1"

Accomplished so far:
1) Head-to-head crash - 3 times
2) Landing crashes - 3 times
2) Stolen ship - 1 time
3) Lost in space while I was given a ride in Aurora - 1 time

... amazing!

BeerMonster

Commander
Dec 2, 2015
RSI Handle
BeerMonster
Just had my first true taste of StarCitizen:

Spawned a ship but couldnt get through the Air lock because someone was inside it AFK :mad:
Walked out one of the other Airlocks and EVA'd over to my ship..... Awsome :cool:
Went to a COMM station and blew up some pirates..... Awsome :D
Went and did some EVA through the COMM tower..... It feels really good ;)
I landed at a station to refuel and didnt kill myself :p
Went to the next COMM station and the game crashed during the dogfight :eek:

First session lasted about 50mins or so..... Good times :)

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I cant even stay in game for more than 10 minutes I get kicked saying servers full, that's if you can even log in because servers are full :) I know its new and its going to take some time to work out the kinks I think I will try again in a few days and hopefully I wont have to login 25 times in a single hour.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
More javelins on sale? Makes me sad. We were told there was only going to be 200. Then added completionist. Not a huge deal. Hope it's no more than 100 more. It's kinda nice to know most owners in our little club as is.

Forgot your password?