3.0 and the Magical Disappearing Flashlight!

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
This has all been reported to the Issue Council, so there's no worries there.

So I've been unable to re-requip my flashlight after buying a different helmet in 3.0. In the PTU build you had to re-copy your account and delete the USER file to get it back, but I'm at a loss for the Live build.

As far as I'm aware, the way it's supposed to work is that you're supposed to have a miscellaneous tab under your loadout manager that contains the flashlight. I don't have that tab and some of you whom I've spoken with don't have it either.

I was curious if any of you have run into this problem and if so, have found any workarounds. Flashlights aren't much of an issue for most things in the game, but scavenging or exploring is fucking terrifying in the dark.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
This has all been reported to the Issue Council, so there's no worries there.

So I've been unable to re-requip my flashlight after buying a different helmet in 3.0. In the PTU build you had to re-copy your account and delete the USER file to get it back, but I'm at a loss for the Live build.

As far as I'm aware, the way it's supposed to work is that you're supposed to have a miscellaneous tab under your loadout manager that contains the flashlight. I don't have that tab and some of you whom I've spoken with don't have it either.

I was curious if any of you have run into this problem and if so, have found any workarounds. Flashlights aren't much of an issue for most things in the game, but scavenging or exploring is fucking terrifying in the dark.
My flashlight never worked in the first place!

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
I heard that removing armor and changing undersuit back to original one and back to new one several times solves it

Forgot your password?