A new scourge is upon the land!

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
"new"? this has been a thing since 3.18.0.

also, SC wastes a lot of my time already. I consider the extra steps to put garbage in the bin as a hassle rather than something that makes sense. (yes I do take care to throw trash in the bin in real life)

and part of this hassle is the fact that doing literally anything at all is wonky at best in SC as it is today. I will occasionally try to put my garbage in the bin, only to see the garbage fall from my character's hand onto the floor outside of the bin anyway. and then I just don't bother anymore, as that was just a futile and failed effort. I just move on to what I want to do.

because SC already wastes enough of my time. I don't need more time-waste. my time takes precedence over virtual fake-waste.

CIG should (1) fix and/or bring back throwing objects, (2) fix the interactions, mechanics and animations of putting things in specific places, and (3) give me an actually worthy incentive to waste my time throwing garbage in the bin.

here's a thought: a recycling point in every planetside port or orbital station where I can sell bottles or other leftovers from eating and drinking for 1 or 2 cred per item, with the same system used to facilitate players selling other items to shops, like weapons and armor. OR, make more food and drink shops that I can, in bulk, both buy from and sell to.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Concept vehicle idea:

Normal version, or an XT (eXtra Tidy) version with a weapon rack fitted with a broom, mop and litter picker.
If CR sees this & has CIG create them in game, I hope that you get 1 for free with LTI as your royalty payment. Space janitors on all capital ships across the Verse will be thankful for them.

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
Concept vehicle idea:

Normal version, or an XT (eXtra Tidy) version with a weapon rack fitted with a broom, mop and litter picker.
I got a CCU for the MB (Magnetic Basket) version, which comes with a tractor beam and a cargo box in the back, using store credit.

I'm also looking forward to hearing about the Drake Holder, rumor says it's a trash bin that you can use in combination with the Pyro RYT multitool and TruHold tractor beam attachment. it should also be a great LTI token if you buy it in warbond.

Forgot your password?