Agrath ready for duty

Agrath

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 27, 2015
RSI Handle
bentst
Hello all, hope I can help in absorbing the vast amount of alcohol pouring into the universe.... To save the universe of course.

Where you from stranger?
Norway

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I saw some videos of upcoming space games, and remembered fondly of past times with frontier elite,wing commander,freespace and freelancer. Did some comparison on elite dangerous,no mans sky and star citizen and decided star citizen to be the most interesting...No mans sky looks awesome as well.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Flying around and looking at the scenery, might engange in a battle or two.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pitstop on c64

What other games do you play?

Have played planetside 2 for the last 2 years, which was my comeback to gaming after about 8 years doing other stuff.
Also plays Dota 2 with my kids and Left4Dead 2 with my wife.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Got an invite and realized orgs existed. After checking test squadron, it looked like the perfect fit for me I might actually be more active than on planetside 2 where I mostly play as a loner..Might end up as a loner in star citizen as well.

Picard or Kirk?
That's alright I have my own ship.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Agrath

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 27, 2015
RSI Handle
bentst
Ill join you for a game, I like to take my time getting a good spot as sniper, then waiting...
Cool, which server are you on?
I have 3 characters (one for each faction) on miller and have 3 slots more available.
I usually play as a engineer or medic if i'm in large battles, and if need be I can go heavy and charge forward to a point, hopefully dragging other teammembers with me.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You can be a loner with tons of friends! Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?