Ahoy thar n stuff!

KKDish King of all dishes

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
My Rsi is the same as here KKDish! AHA I win!

Any ways I come from the place that rides polar bears and everyone is a lumber jack...Canada. One thing i am really looking forward to doing in StarCit would be salvaging and mining with a crew and just going around finding cool stuff living a space life like how it should be! So if anyone else is like that Then we shall become great friends!

What brought me to the game? Just the concept of it all sounded really cool and of course SPPPAAACCCCEEEE!!!!! (Markiplier ref)

Games i play? Everything! From FPS to VNs but mostly been busy with some rts game like age of empires 2 and homeworld and re visting Clannad as well as Fallout 4 and of course star citizen. But anythings good games are love games are life!

secret option C Picirk is best.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
rides polar bears and everyone is a lumber jack...Canada
I just rode my Grizz(His name is Fluffy) home from work, slammed a bottle of maple syrup, and wrapped my baby in fresh beaver pelts. Its been a great day of tapping trees, catching furry mammals, and drinking beer. Good days work.
Also, welcome to TEST fellow Canuck. Where 'bouts ya from in our great nation?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Just got in from feeding my moose, Mr Knuckles. Had to peel off my wranglers and rodeo belt, and realized I'd frozen snot in my moustache, so I twirled it and now have perfect points. I'm running three freezers with the lids open, full time, in the living room, to keep the house at a tempature so my family won't suffer heat stroke. Also got a few freezers out back to keep new snow bricks for my home coming, because this winter hasn't been below -20 all year and we're worried about losing the garage.
Anyways... I bought those giant hamster wheels and put the beavers in it, and we have power full time now!
Oh..
yeah
Welcome to Test

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
Just fought off twelve bears with my hockey stick cause they were getting to close to my maple syrup and any proud Canuck won't have any of that! so i went out after in the great province of Ontario and some guy asked if i was going for a rip, Ya bud i be going for a rip so we hopped on the next bear to Toronto to climb the great spire where our commanders live. This winters been to warm eh.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
You guys are having too much fun up north there. I have to get back to Canada for a visit. Do you rent bears to tourists? Welcome to TEST squadron!
I'll tell you a cautionary tale...
Once, many years ago, when I was a wee lass (Before I decided what my gender was as per provincial law), I was riding shotty with moms, and we seen a tour bus full of our friends from across the pacific pond. They were out of the bus, taking pictures of a griz. And I mean... standing next to it and taking pictures. Mom pulls over, walks up to the bus, and starts screaming at the driver for feeding tourists to bears. They're taking pictures of momsy, taking pictures of the bear... suddenly everyones laughing and clapping because the bears walking... i mean.. upright walking... and they think it's great. Mom's all "F**ers gunna eat you! Get inside the f***ing bus!"
much clapping.
many photos.
then a GRRRR ARRGH and 45 kilometers (5 miles) an hour bear rush!
Don't know what! LOL!
Mom's physically throwing tourists onto the bus. Tourists are exploding because Bear damages with critical attacks EVERY TIME. Blood everywhere.
Anyways. Yeah we have bear tours. Can I sign you up?

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
You guys are having too much fun up north there. I have to get back to Canada for a visit. Do you rent bears to tourists? Welcome to TEST squadron!
Oh ya bud we rent but it'll be a box of timbits and come coffee and a bags of PEI potatoes for the high class posh bears! But only a bottle of maple syrup for a all day moose pass. And of course the limited edition orca from BC, grab yours today!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Tourists are exploding because Bear damages with critical attacks EVERY TIME.
Oh man, the Alaska hwy. Old people, like older than @CosmicTrader and me combined. The Florida type making their last voyage to Alaska to die in the wilderness (That's a thing, right?) Out of their RV's on the Alaska Hwy up by Fort Nelson. Walking up to the grizz and her cubs, taking pictures . . .man, that ain't your pet poodle. We Canucks usually intervene with words of warning like, "Hey man, that's a beer. Er, bear. Wait, where's my beer?" and "Careful Gertrude the Grizz, that old lady thinks you're a puppy".

Forgot your password?