• Anything with Xenomorphs in it?

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
So i was thinking once i'm settled in Miami after i move and before October is over Doing an Alien movie Marathon Stream

(I know i cant actually stream the movies persay but we can all hang out in Discord watch the movie and have running commentary while i play Star Citizen [maybe even sneak in a Tiny PIP next to my face cam with TIMECODE so we can all be at the same point of the movie during the stream] )

Personally i would just stick with Alien and Aliens leaving out the rest. Opinions

Would anyone be interested in that?

I already did a play through of Alien:Isolation so i wanted to do some thing different than what most people are doing on their streams during October

If my money situation is good i may even give out a horror game or two. IF

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
It is my sincere hope wish and desire we have Xenomorphs in starcitizen that board us the way Aliens do...oh on a side note I am so excited for X-Com2

Reactions: Reyalp CB4

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Alien 4 doesn't exist to me. :p
thats how i kinda feel. Enjoy alien 3 but my feelings are mixed with some things in it. I think the anthology is the way to go.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
It is my sincere hope wish and desire we have Xenomorphs in starcitizen that board us the way Aliens do...oh on a side note I am so excited for X-Com2
I was totally thinking it'd be awesome to have seasonal missions like during Halloween a random distress signal from a derlict Idris that you can investigate that may or may not have something or things lurking in it.

Reavers would be neat too

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Well An Update on this.
Moved and aside from cleaning up my dads house, dealing with lack of money, and trying to find work. I had to put this on the back burner.

Mainly the internet in the house IS SLOW!

15Mbs Down 1Mbs Up

So i have had to set streaming a side till i get some money and get something better.

Hopefully at&t's gigabit will start really rolling out soon and then i can get that but untill then i cant really stream with the low bandwidth.

1stGhostLive

Captain
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
1stghostlive
Well An Update on this.
Moved and aside from cleaning up my dads house, dealing with lack of money, and trying to find work. I had to put this on the back burner.

Mainly the internet in the house IS SLOW!

15Mbs Down 1Mbs Up

So i have had to set streaming a side till i get some money and get something better.

Hopefully at&t's gigabit will start really rolling out soon and then i can get that but untill then i cant really stream with the low bandwidth.

If you have 1.8 up you can stream 720 at 24 FPS no problem. I too am stuck with a seriously slow upload speed.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
If you have 1.8 up you can stream 720 at 24 FPS no problem. I too am stuck with a seriously slow upload speed.
at what bitrate though cause when ive done anything below 2000 it looked super pixilated and i got nothing but complaints about buffer lag and bad look

1stGhostLive

Captain
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
1stghostlive
at what bitrate though cause when ive done anything below 2000 it looked super pixilated and i got nothing but complaints about buffer lag and bad look
1.8 mbs upload speed. Very few complain about my stream clarity and my VOD are generally clear. When my net gets a little slow it can affect my stream but I worked on my settings for a while before I was able to get it clear. 24 frames per second helps reduce upload speed needed.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp

1.8 mbs upload speed. Very few complain about my stream clarity and my VOD are generally clear. When my net gets a little slow it can affect my stream but I worked on my settings for a while before I was able to get it clear. 24 frames per second helps reduce upload speed needed.
yeah i tried last night i can't really do more than 1300 Mbs otherwise it buffers every couple of seconds. i may try and run with that and play more retro games till i get something with more speed.

Forgot your password?