Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Seems there are a few, so let's take a look:

DateShipWarbond CCU PriceNormal price
15thDefender$200$220
Blade$250$275
BMM$600$650

Well, that's a nice little surprise for sure. I don't recall how the alien week last year went, but I wasn't really expecting too many WB CCUs from alien week.

I can't help but to notice that BMM hasn't had a price bump in a while. Perhaps we're pretty close to the final price.

Last edited:

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
As it's expected to increase in price when it releases (Potentially later this year), it may be worth including the $220 San'tok.yāi on the list as well, given this could be the last time it is available before release... If bought now with credits, it would provide the same benefit as a release Warbond CCU, but without the need to spend new money.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Did the bmm go up another 50?
Nah, it's been $650 since 22-11-21... Uhm, actually I just realized that's in American, so it's 21st of November 2022. Huh, I could've sword it's been longer. Felt like 22nd November 2021.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The BMM will not be ready this year, not anytime soon.

They were making great strides, which was why they bumped up the prices as much as they did…but then they lost a lot of the key people on the effort. It would take a lot of time to get new people back up to speed on it, and even then, it’s a single use vehicle for the assets. None of the asset they would develop for the ship could be used anywhere else. Thus, it has been shelved for the foreseeable future.

Instead, the Polaris is moving into development. The assets used for the Polaris will then be used to help create the Perseus, Galaxy, and maybe even the Apollo. (By then, they hope to have modularity sorted out…they think/say they are getting close to being done on modularity.). This will allow them to pump out multiple capital ships from their backlog by using common assets.

As a BMM backer, I personally don’t expect to see the BMM for another 3-5 years, maybe longer.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
As it's expected to increase in price when it releases (Potentially later this year), it may be worth including the $220 San'tok.yāi on the list as well, given this could be the last time it is available before release... If bought now with credits, it would provide the same benefit as a release Warbond CCU, but without the need to spend new money.
The BMM isn't going to get released any time soon. Work has stopped and resources have been reallocated. It's not a Squadron 42 ship, and everything on it is bespoke.

Reactions: Thalstan and Sintha
Forgot your password?